HP Deskjet 3758 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3758 Won’t print
- The Printer won’t print HP Deskjet 3758 troubleshooting issue can occur if the cartridge is not installed properly or if the paper is jammed.
- Look into the input and output trays of the printer for jammed paper.
- Open the access door and check if the carriage moves freely.
- Use a flashlight and check for bits of jammed paper on the carriage path.
- Remove the paper carefully.
- Take the ink cartridges out and check for ink leaks.
- Also, check if the 123.hp.com/dj3758 printer is in sleep mode.
- If so, push the power button to turn it on.
HP Deskjet 3758 will not print in color
- Open the HP printer software and select Color Print.
- Ascertain that the correct printer is selected and look for the print job settings.
- Check if the print jobs are set to B&W and change them accordingly.
- Select View Estimated Ink levels and replace the cartridge if required.
- If this is not the case, open the cartridge access door and remove the cartridge.
- Inspect the cartridge contacts.
- If there is any damage or leak, replace the cartridge.
- Install HP Print and Scan Doctor on your computer.
- Run the diagnostics to resolve the printer not printing in color HP Deskjet 3758 troubleshooting issue.
HP Deskjet 3758 offline
- The HP Deskjet 3758 offline error can be easily solved by performing the solutions given below.
- Check if the router’s internet connection is proper.
- If not, get in touch with your ISP (Internet service provider).
- Go to Control Panel on your computer and navigate to the Printers window.
- Pick your printer, right click on it, and choose See What’s Printing.
- Remove the unfinished tasks from the list.
- Click Printer from the queue window and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
HP Deskjet 3758 won’t connect to wifi
- The Deskjet 3758 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi issue may be caused due to a malfunction with the Wireless button.
- Check if the router provides a stable internet connection.
- Place the printer close to the router.
- If the 123.hp.com/dj3758 printer is not placed inside the range, the printer is prone to go offline.
- Check if the device is in the Offline mode and press any button to bring it active.
HP Deskjet 3758 not scanning
- The HP Deskjet 3758 printer not scanning issue can be resolved by performing the steps given below.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer and select Fix Scanning.
- The tool will detect the issues and resolve HP Deskjet 3758 Troubleshooting issues.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer software on your computer.
- Also, check the image acquisition settings and change it to Automatic.
- Check the scanner platen for cracks or damage and replace it if required.