HP DeskJet 3758 wireless setup
- Ascertain that your printer, computer, and router are placed close to each other.
- Use the Web services option on your printer to check for printer updates.
- Get the latest version of the printer driver installed on your computer, only then the HP Deskjet 3758 Wireless Setup can be performed.
- Open the HP software on your computer.
- Choose the connection as Wireless in the HP installation Connect Window.
- The Auto HP Deskjet 3758 Wireless Setup Connect window will display, click Yes -> Next.
- Now push the Wireless button on the printer’s control panel and wait for a while.
- The light will start blinking, this confirms that the connection has been established properly.
HP Deskjet 3758 WiFi Direct
You can print without connecting to a router which provides an active internet connection using Wireless Direct. This feature lets you print documents from your smartphone as well.
- Push the Wi-Fi direct button on the Deskjet 6758 printer’s control panel.
- Look for the wireless icon on your computer and click the Refresh button.
- Now choose the network name with begins with Direct.
- If your 123.hp.com/dj3758 printer uses a WPA or WPS security, you need to note the passkey.
- Enter the default passkey in the tab and click Connect.
- Once the connection establishes, you can start printing.
- You need to make sure your computer is kept within the range of the printer’s connection.
- Ascertain that the latest version of the HP Printer plugin application is installed on your computer or smartphone.
How to find HP DeskJet 3758 WPS pin
- The WPS pin of the Deskjet printer can be found by following the steps given below.
- Ascertain that plain paper is loaded into the input tray.
- On your computer, select Settings -> devices -> Printers & Scanners.
- Select Devices from the Charms menu and select Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Choose Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers and look for the printer with Direct in its name and select it.
- Print the Network Configuration page.
- Refer to that page to look for the WPS pin.
- Enter the pin in the computer and select Next.
How to connect HP DeskJet 3758
- Make use of a power cable that came in the printer box to link the Deskjet 3758 printer to a power source.
- Attach the socket end of the power cord to a nearby power outlet.
- Link the inlet end of the cord to the rear of the printer.
- Now gently push the power button.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 3758 printer powers on.
- Prefer to link the plug end of the socket into the wall outlet directly and not through a surge protector or power strip.
- Surge protectors and power strips are prone to power surges and unstable power connection.
How to connect HP DeskJet 3758 to Computer
- You can establish a connection between your 123.hp.com/dj3758 printer and computer via a wired or wireless method.
- It is recommended to use the USB cable in the printer package to establish a wired connection.
- Run the HP driver installer on your computer and perform the instructions as given.
- Now select the connection type as USB when prompted.
- Attach the square end of the USB cable to the printer’s rear.
- Link the rectangular end to the computer’s USB port.
- For a HP Deskjet 3758 Wireless Setup connection, you need to select Wireless in the Choose a Connection type window.
- Press the Wireless button on the printer.
- Connect to the wireless network on your computer.
- Check if the wireless light on the router starts blinking.
- This confirms that the connection is established.
- Start printing.