HP Deskjet 3775 Mobile Printing Setup
The Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 printer supports mobile printing.
Perform printing using the ePrint or AirPrint.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 eprint setup
- HP Deskjet 3775 Mobile Printing Setup Web Services by pushing the HP ePrint button and Information button simultaneously.
- This lets you print an information page.
- Note the printer’s email address on the page and then email your document accordingly.
- Open your email on your computer and select Compose Mail.
- Key in the printer’s email address in the To field, attach the document to be printed and select print.
- The attached document or image gets printed.
- Just press the HP ePrint button of the 123.hp.com/dj3775 printer to switch off the feature.
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3775 Airprint Setup
- Get AirPrint by downloading it from the Apple App Store.
- Make sure your printer and smartphone share the same network.
- The printer needs to be within the range of the router’s Wi-Fi signal.
- Open Photos on your iPhone, tap Share and then select Print.
- Refer to the app’s user guide or help section.
- Tap Select Printer and pick the print option.
- The number of copies can be assigned using the plus and minus buttons.
- Now tap Print in the upper right corner.
- You can also view or cancel the print job from your phone using App Switcher.