HP Deskjet GT 5820 Printer Functions
How to scan from HP DeskJet GT 5820
- Power up the HP DeskJet GT 5820 printer by long pressing the Power button. On the laptop you are using, download the HP Scan and Capture application.
- Install the app and then launch the same. Connect the DeskJet printer to the laptop through a wireless router.
- Raise the scanner cover and remove the previously loaded paper. Place the original document to be scanned on the glass with the print side facing down.
- Lower the scanner cover until it rests on the loaded paper. Open the HP Scan and Capture application and click the Menu icon on the home screen.
- Expand the Settings menu and select the Choose Devices option. Search for your printer model from the on-screen menu. Select between the Document Scan Options and Photo Scan Options.
- You can customize the original document from the Scan Settings menu. Right-click on the current page and select the Capture Documents option from the menu.
- The printer scans the document and displays it on the laptop. Other tools used to scan a document or photo are HP Scan software, HP Smart app, HP Printer Assistant, and Embedded Web Server.
How to Copy on HP DeskJet GT 5820
- Switch on the HP DeskJet GT 5820 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Connect the DeskJet printer to the laptop through a network or USB hub.
- Lift the scanner cover and eliminate the previously loaded paper.
- Keep the original document to be copied on the scanner with the print side facing down.
- Lower the scanner cover until it rests on the loaded paper.
- Press the Copy button on the access panel to initiate copying.
- You can also make two-sided copies from the printer.
How to print on HP DeskJet GT 5820
- Turn the 123.hp.com/dj5820 printer on. Use a USB cable to connect the printer to the laptop you are using.
- Ensure that the printer has sufficient paper to complete your print job permanently.
- Also, confirm that the ink cartridges have enough ink to print the document/photo.
- On the laptop, access the document to be printed. Go to File -> Print -> Print Preview.
- On the upcoming screen, choose the print model that is currently being used and click OK.
How to print double side on HP DeskJet GT 5820
- Ensure that the paper tray is filled with enough paper so that you can avoid page ordering issues during a print job.
- On the laptop currently being used, open the document that is to be printed on both sides.
- Click the Print option from the File menu’s drop-down tab. Choose your 123.hp.com/dj5820 printer name and expand the Printing Properties tab.
- Search for the Printing shortcuts tab and click the Two-sided Printing option.
- Single-click Apply -> OK -> Print. The HP Deskjet GT 5820 Printer Functions prints on one side pulls the page back, and then prints on the other side.
- If it fails to print, remove the paper and then reload it with the other side facing down.