HP Envy 120 Wireless Printer Setup
For configuring the printer over a wireless setup , it is not required to connect the printer and computer with a cable. Key in the network name and password for the wireless network. Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard to connect the printer to the wireless network for secure connection and it is an easy setup process. Trail the steps below to connect the HP Envy 120 Wireless Printer Setup network for Windows and Mac operating system.
123.hp.com/setup 120 – For Windows
Step 1: Organize for the installation
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/envy120 printer, router and system.
- Establish the printer connection over a wireless network.
- Terminate all the unwanted applications running on the system.
Step 2: Install the printer software
- We have provided the driver download procedure for your printer model.
- Once you have downloaded the driver,choose the connection type as Wireless and then click on the Next icon.
- For software installation CD , place the CD into the computer’s drive and access the .exe setup and trail the on-screen guides to finish the installation.
Step 3: Connect to the Wireless Network
- Once you have completed the installation process, HP Auto Wireless Connect window screen on the system.
- Choose Yes,send my wireless settings to the printer and then click on the next Option.Follow the on-screen commands to finish the wireless network setup.
- Utilize the Auto Wireless Connect feature on the system ,when you enable for up to 120 minutes after the primary printer setup.
- If the Network Connection Window exhibits on the system.
- If the Network Connection Window exhibits on the system.Select the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Select Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard and then trail the on-screen guides to finish the Wireless Network Setup.
123.hp.com/setup 120 – For MAC
Step 1:Arrange for installation
- Configure the printer for the HP Envy 120 Wireless Printer Setup network.
- Ensure that the printer , system and router are switched on.
- Keep the printer and computer close during installation.
Step 2:Install the printer software.
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/envy120 printer.In case the printer is associated with the system using a USB cable,detach the cable from the printer.
- Visit our website, choose a method to find your printer model,if urged.Take a glance at the on-screen guides to move to the download page.
- Select Download adjacent to the full feature driver or select Basic Drivers for other options.
Step 3: Connect to the Wireless network
- For primary setup,utilize Auto Wireless Connect feature by choosing the printer’s name and then click on the Continue option.
- Employ the instructions mentioned on the screen to finish the software installation and wireless network setup for the printer.
- Tap Wireless icon ->Settings->Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer’s control panel.To finish the installation process,trail the on-screen instructions.