Issues: HP Envy 4500 Troubleshooting Solutions
HP Envy 4500 Will not copy
Issues with copying arise due to the copying of unsupported papers, overloading the printer with multiple copy jobs, and also some hardware problems.
- Wipe the scanner glass with a dry cloth before copying a document.
- Make sure you do not copy photos with high-resolution graphics.
- Copy documents one by one and do not overload the scanner glass.
- Ensure that the copy settings are set correctly for your copy job.
- Update the printer driver and firmware to the latest version.
HP Envy 4500 Offline
Poor communication between the printer and the router leads to printer offline error. The printer stops working further.
- Get the HP Print and Scan doctor tool to fix the offline error.
- Reset the print environment to resolve the HP Envy 4500 troubleshooting problem.
- Make the 123.hp.com/envy4500 printer as the default one for printing.
- Make sure to update the printer driver to the latest version.
- Get the latest version of the firmware installed on the computer.
HP Envy 4500 Not printing wirelessly
HP Envy 4500 Wi-Fi problems in the printer or the router, as well as changes in the print settings, results in the Not Printing Wirelessly problem.
- Update the printer firmware from the Configurations menu.
- Try connecting the devices to another router linked to an ISP.
- Shut down the other routers if they are not in use.
- Detach the USB cable from the 123.hp.com printer when printing wirelessly.
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix the wireless HP Envy 4500 troubleshooting issues.
HP Envy 4500 printing blank pages
Usage of non-HP papers for printing, depleted ink cartridges, & paper jam error may lead to Printing Blank Pages problem.
- Refer to the manual to learn about the supported paper types.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are full and inserted properly.
- Do not use non-HP/refilled ink cartridges as it leads to hardware failure.
- If paper jam error occurs, remove and reload the paper stack.
- Make sure to clean the printheads on a regular interval.
HP Envy 4500 Won’t print black
Problems in the black ink cartridge and changes in the print settings under the printer driver leads to Won’t Print Black issue.
- Try cleaning the ink nozzle of the black ink cartridge with a cloth.
- Take the black ink cartridge out of its slot by pushing it downwards.
- Check the ink level and ensure that the level is above the standard marking.
- If the level is low, replace the old cartridge with a new genuine one.
- Make sure to remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
HP Envy 4500 Won’t connect to computer
USB problems or Wireless issues and outdated printer driver or firmware may result in Printer Won’t Connect to Computer error.
- Get the latest version of the driver and firmware installed for the printer.
- Install the HP Envy 4500 printer drivers before setting up a network/USB connection.
- Do not connect the USB cable to the printer in case you are setting up the printer on a wireless or wired network connection.
- Reset the print environment if the HP Envy 4500 troubleshooting issue persists after trying all the steps.