HP Envy 4502 Driver and Software Installation
Are you aware of the fact that without installing the HP Envy 4502 Driver and software for a system , you will not be able to print,scan or copy a document? Download .exe setup file for a Windows operating system. For Mac operating system,you need to download .dmg setup file. Examine the operating system compatibility for driver installation. Utilize our instructions to download and install the driver from our website or make use of the software installation CD that came along with the printer packaging.
HP Envy4502 – For Windows
- We suggest you install the full feature printer HP Envy 4502 Driver to gain access to all the features of the printer.
- To download the driver, you need to update the latest version of the Windows operating system.
- To perform the process, select the change device installation settings option on the printer’s control panel.
- Make sure that you have saved the changes done on the installation process.
- After the installation process, try to plug in the printer to the desktop via a USB cable.
- Utilize the guidelines mentioned on the screen to install the printer driver with the help of Add a printer Wizard option.
- Select the mode of connection and include the printer to the print queue to make an attempt to perform the printer’s functionalities.
- In case the print has printed the desired document successfully , the printer is configured.
- It is always recommended to restart your 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer and the computer after any setup process.
HP Envy4502 – For Mac
- Utilize the Apple Software Update to download and install the printer driver and software on the Mac system.
- While installing , ascertain that the HP Envy 4502 printer is compatible with the Mac operating system.
- In case the system is compatible , try to establish the printer connection over a network.
- Select the mode of connection as it might vary for the printer models. Examine the compatibility and continue to the next step.
- Touch the Apple menu->System Preferences->Print and Fax. Include the printer name in the list of available devices.
- To add the printer , tap on the Add option and then select the Print Using Box icon and then choose the printer’s name from the drop-down list.
- Select the Download option and install to complete the installation process , when the installer urges to do so.
- Select the Cancel button when the software is not available displays on the printer’s display.