HP Envy 4512 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 4512 Black Ink not working
- This HP Envy 4512 troubleshooting issue can be the result of low ink cartridge, page smears, or cartridge jam.
- Tap the Ink drop icon on the display panel of the printer.
- Now select View Estimated Ink Level and check if the level of ink in the black cartridge is adequate.
- If not replace the cartridge.
- Check whether the cartridge is properly placed.
- Open the access door of the printer.
- Check if the carriage moves to the replacement position.
- Remove and reinsert the black cartridge from the printer.
- Select Setup -> Tools -> OK.
- Choose Clean Print Cartridge and select OK.
- You can also perform the cleaning operation using the Printer Toolbox on the computer.
HP Envy 4512 Offline
- Check if the printer is connected to the computer properly.
- If linked via a wired connection, inspect the USB cable for any damage and replace it if required.
- Wiggle the ends of the cable to check if there is a loose contact.
- If you are connected wirelessly, check if the router supplies stable internet flow. Turn off and turn on the Wireless feature of this printer.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer.
- Select the tool and choose Start.
- The diagnostics starts and the troubleshooter commences.
- Make sure to connect the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer and begin the setup process.
- Ascertain that the printer is set as default.
HP Envy 4512 Airprint not Working
- Check if the printer supports AirPrint by referring to the manufacturer’s info.
- Make sure to commence the printer setup process properly.
- Enable the Bonjour setting on your printer and connect via Apple AirPrint.
- Your computer and printer need to be linked to the same network.
- Switch off the Airplane Mode and switch on Bluetooth.
- Update your DNS settings and add another public DNS.
- Make sure to disable any Firewall while printing.
HP Envy 4512 Not Printing
- The Printer not printing HP Envy 4512 troubleshooting issue can be the result of an improper connection, paper jam, or printer setup.
- Check if the connection between the printer and computer is proper.
- Open the cartridge access door, check if the carriage moves properly.
- Inspect the carriage path for paper jams and other obstructions.
- Take the ink cartridge out of the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer and inspect its contacts for damage.
- If damaged, replace it.
- Open the input and output trays of the device.
- Use a flashlight to check for jammed paper in the rollers.
- If so, unscrew the input tray assembly and remove the jammed paper.