HP Envy 4512 Wireless Setup
- Select Wireless on the windows computer and select Settings.
- Choose HP Envy 4512 wireless setup Wizard and perform the instructions to conclude the setup.
- Before you establish a connection, go to your computer select the printer name and choose Utilities.
- Select Printer Setup & Software.
- Choose Convert a USB connected printer to HP Envy 4512 wireless setup.
- Now enter the credentials of the network in the printer’s display.
- Tap Wireless -> Settings.
- Select Print Reports and select Wireless Test reports.
- A test page prints. This confirms a successful wireless connection.
How to connect to HP Envy 4512 Wireless Printer
- Obtain the network credentials of the router.
- Make sure the Envy 4512 printer is already connected to the router.
- The printer and computer need to be linked to the same network.
- Open the wireless networks on your computer and select the network that your 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer is connected to.
- Type the credentials of the router and click Connect.
- Open the HP printer software on your computer and check if the printer is linked to your computer.
- If not, go to the Control panel -> Devices and Printers.
- Now check if the printer is in the list.
- If it is not present, select the plus button and choose the printer present on the list.
Related Search – follow Below Links
How to connect HP Envy 4512 to Computer
- Run the driver installer on your computer.
- In the select a connection type choose USB.
- Get the USB cord from the printer package.
- Link the square end of the USB cable at the back of the printer.
- Attach the rectangular end of the cable to the computer’s USB port.
- Now the Envy 4512 printer gets added to your computer.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant and start printing.
How to connect HP Envy 4512 to WiFi
- Gather the network credentials of the wireless router.
- These credentials include the network name and password.
- This includes the network name and password.
- Go to the HP Envy 4512 wireless setup Wizard on the printer’s display.
- Enter these credentials in the upcoming screen.
- The printer connects to the network.