HP Envy 4520 driver and manual download
Printer drivers are primarily of full feature and the basic types. The full feature driver includes all the software packages for accessing the advanced printer features while the basic driver enables you to perform only the essential printer functions. Click the Driver Download button to get the latest driver for your printer.
A manual, specific to your printer model, comprises all the necessary information about your printer. It includes the manufacturer’s details, printer’s warranty details, instructions for setup and troubleshooting, etc. The manual in the PDF format will help you quickly get the required information. Click on the Manual Download button to get the PDF file.
HP Envy 4520 driver for Mac
- Make sure there are no USB or Ethernet cables connected to the Printer.
- Click the Apple menu on your device home screen and then select System Preferences.
- Select Print and Fax or Print and Scan or Printers and Scanners whichever is displayed on your device.
- Select the printer’s name, if displayed. Carry out the steps below if the printer is not shown.
- Select the ‘+’ icon and then click Add Printer or Scanner. Select the printer’s name.
- Now click the Use or Print Using menu and then select the Envy 4520 printer.
- Add the printer to the list manually if the printer’s name is not displayed.
- Click Download and Install when you receive a prompt to install the printer software.
- If the Software is Currently Unavailable message pops up, click Cancel and manually install the printer driver by clicking the link given below.
- Exit the System Preferences window after driver installation and try to print.
HP Envy 4520 driver For windows
- Make sure you the printer’s hardware setup is completed.
- Plug out any Ethernet or USB cable from the printer.
- Do not establish a connection between the printer and computer before installing the printer driver.
- Insert the installation CD into the computer’s drive.
- Run the setup file. If there is no installation CD with you or the driver is not compatible with your operating system, click the Download link to get the latest driver for the printer.
- Save the file to a storage location on your computer and double-click it to run the files.
- You can also obtain the driver directly from your Windows. Open the Control panel and click the Change device installation settings.
- Click Yes and then select Save Changes in the Device Installation Settings window.
- Connect the printer to the computer using a USB cable or wireless network.
- Use the Add a Printer wizard to install the driver.
HP Envy 4520 driver installation
- Power up the HP Envy 4520 printer and wait until it is idle.
- Plug out any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer’s rear.
- Turn your computer on. Insert the installation disc, if you have one, into your computer’s hard drive.
- If you do not have a CD, download the driver by clicking the link given below. The driver should be compatible with the operating system of your computer.
- Save the downloaded file to a storage location on your computer.
- Open the Downloads folder and give a double-click on the .exe file to run it.
- Select a connection type when prompted and proceed by clicking the Next option.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Do according to the prompts displayed on the installer to complete the installation.
- Connect the printer and computer when you receive a prompt.
- Print a test page for verifying the connections.