HP Envy 4524 Troubleshooting
The 123.hp.com/envy4524 Printer offline and the printer not found during network driver setup is the most common problem where every printer faces. Make use of the tips which are listed below to resolve your HP Envy 4524 troubleshooting issues. Get your printer ready and perform the necessary action.
123.HP.COM Envy4524 Printer Offline
Step 1: Verify the connection between your printer and the system
- If you use a USB cable for the connection, ensure that the USB cable is plugged properly and restart your printer.
- If you use the network printer connection, reboot the printer and the router. Link the power cord and establish a new connection to your ISP. Reboot your system.
- Select the Apple icon–> System Preferences–> Printer and Scanners, Print & Fax, Print & Scan . Choose your 123.hp.com/setup 4524 printer in the printers list and then click Open Print Queue.
Step 2: Boot up the printer
- Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet and rear of the printer. Halt for at least 60 seconds. Connect the power cord back into the wall outlet and rear of the printer.
- Ensure that the power cord is connected properly. In case the printer doe snot power on by itself, tap on the power button to turn it on.
- Attempt to print a document. If the printer prints, you can end HP Envy 4524 troubleshooting. In case the error still persists, move to the next step.
Step 4: Exclude the existing print queue and add the printer
- From the printers list, choose your printer, tap on the Minus button to delete it. Click the Add button. Choose your HP Envy 4524 Printer from the list and click Add to add your printer.
- Select Print Using or Use, and then select your printer. The new printer queue gets displayed in the Printers list in an idle status.
- Attempt to print again. If it works good, you can stop troubleshooting. Or else, continue to the next step.
Step 3: Eliminate multiple printers from the printer list
- Select Print and Fax, Print and Scan or Printer and Scanners from the list of results. Identify the printer name that corresponds to your printer from the list.
- If there are the multiple printer queues for the single printer, delete all extra printers by choosing one at a time, and then tap on the minus button.
- Allow one idle printer in the list and set it as the default printer. Try to print a document. If it does not work out, go to the next step.
Step 5: Reset your printing system
- Right-click the blank space from the printer list, and then choose Reset printing system. Choose Reset in the confirmation window.
- Enter the proper administrator user name and password, and then click on the OK option . Stop until the printing system is reset and no devices show in the printers list.
- Add the printer to the list again. Print the desired document. If it’s print good, stop HP Envy 4524 Troubleshooting. Or else, contact our technical support team.
123 HP Envy 4524 Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup
Step 1: Reboot the system, printer, and router
- Unplug the power cord from the router. Power off the printer. Close all the active programs on your system, including HP software installation window.
- Shut down the computer. Plug the power cord back to the router, then wait for the Internet activity light to display a normal connected status.
- Power on your HP Envy 4524 Printer and the system. Try to install the printer driver and software again.
Step 2: Manually connect your printer over a network for connection
- Ensure that the printer is ready for the network setup, either a wired network connection or Wireless network connection.
- Ascertain that the printer in not linked to a guest or host network. In case you have a double band router, ensure that it is set to 2.4 GHz.
- Go to the network icon to view the network name and status of the connection. Use the Wireless Setup wizard or WPS to link the printer tot he network manually.
Step 4: Deactivate the firewall software on the PC temporarily
- Move back to the Print and Scan Doctor window, and then choose Network. From the drop-down menu, choose 123 HP Envy 4524 Troubleshooting Firewalls.
- Select the name of any firewall software on the system that has an Enabled status, and then choose the Disable option.
- Attempt to install the driver and software again. If the installation is successful, consult the firewall software 123 HP Support to modify the settings.
Step 3: Execute the HP Print and Scan Doctor
- In the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool, select Start on the Welcome screen. In case the printer is not itemized, ensure that the printer is powered on and connected.
- Choose My 123.hp.com/envy4524 printer is not listed, and then select Retry. Choose your printer and then click the Next option.
- In case a connection issue is encountered, select the method being used to link the printer, use the guides on the screen and then select Retry.
Step 5: Uninstall the driver and software and re-install it
- In case the printer links to the system via a USB cable, unplug the cable from the printer. Choose Programs and Features in the list of results.
- Select your printer name and then choose Uninstall or Yes. Use the guides to remove the software. Reboot the printer.
- Use a method to find the printer model, and then use the on-screen guides to go to the download page. Choose download or select Basic Drivers for other driver options.