HP Envy 4527 wifi setup
- Note the network name and password of the router.
- Ensure that the latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Get to the control panel of the printer and select the Wireless icon.
- The Wireless screen gets displayed, now select Settings.
- Choose HP Envy 4527 Wireless Setup Wizard and enter the network credentials when prompted.
HP Envy 4527 Wireless Direct
Performing printing via Wireless Direct lets you connect to your 123.hp.com/setup 4527 printer and computer wirelessly without you having to connect to a router which provides an active internet connection.
- Get to the printer’s control panel and select the Wi-Fi direct icon.
- The printer displays a set of instructions which include the Wi-Fi direct credentials.
- Select OK and enable the Wi-Fi direct.
- Check whether the latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Select the network with Direct in its name.
- Now enter the credentials that are stated and select connect.
- Your printer and system need to be placed close by for a strong connection.
- Start printing with Wi-Fi Direct.
How to connect HP Envy 4527 to Laptop
- There are two ways to connect your Envy 4527 printer and laptop.
- Establish a wired connection by following the steps below.
- Turn on the Envy 4527 and open HP Easy Start on your computer.
- Carry forward the instructions as stated by the installer.
- Select USB when the installer prompts.
- Unwind the USB cable.
- Link the end with a trident symbol to the computer’s USB port.
- Connect the end with a square shape to the printer’s rear.
- The printer gets added to the list of devices on your system.
- You can now start printing.
- Establish a wireless connection by going with the steps mentioned below.
- The process remains the same for this as well.
- Select Wireless when the installer prompts you and commence the setup.
- Establish the connection wirelessly and start printing.
- Refer to the HP Envy 4527 wifi setup heading to perform the setup.