HP Envy 5010 Driver
The HP Envy 5010 driver is a software that acts as an interface between your printer and computer. This software is highly essential as it lets you perform printing operations from your computer smoothly.
HP Envy 5010 Driver Download for Windows 7
- Get the HP Envy 5010 driver downloaded for your Windows 7 computer from this website.
- Select the Driver for Windows button to get the latest version of the driver from this site.
- The driver gets downloaded to your computer’s Downloads folder.
- The download speed depends on the speed and stability of your router’s internet connection.
- Double click on the file with the .exe extension to run the installation.
HP Envy 5010 Printer Driver Download for Mac
- Select the Driver for Mac button to get a driver that is compatible with your Mac system.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- The speed of the download solely depends on the speed of your internet.
- Once the driver has downloaded, select the file with the .dmg extension in the Downloads folder and commence the setup.
Related Search – follow Below Links
How to Install HP Envy 5010 Pritner Driver
- Locate the CD that came in the printer package and take it out.
- Load the Disc into your system’s disc drive and wait for it to run.
- Select the installer file in the Autorun window to commence the installation process.
- Read the terms and conditions of the license agreement and select Continue.
- Perform the prompts accordingly and in the Choose a connection type window select either USB or Wireless.
- Establish the connection between your 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer and computer and conclude the setup.