HP ENVY 5010 Troubleshooting Methods
For certain reasons, the printer might encounter some issues and will suddenly stop all its printing services. However, most of the problems will happen because of offline printer status, an improper connection between your devices, a corrupted printer driver installed on your computer, etc. Suppose, you face any kind of difficulty with your printer, use the appropriate troubleshooting process to resolve it. Troubleshooting will definitely help you to get your printer back to work normally. So, now you have to do is just execute the below HP ENVY 5010 troubleshooting solutions to fix those issues.
HP ENVY 5010 Printer Offline
- Head to the Start menu on your computer and navigate to the Control Panel window using the search bar.
- Now, choose the Hardware and Sounds option in the Control Panel window.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click on your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Go to the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- Suppose, the Pause Printing checkbox is selected from the drop-down menu, deselect it.
- Next, check whether the printer is back in online mode.
- If the issue continues, set your printer as the default one on your computer by following the below instructions.
- Click the start button on your computer’s main screen and open the Control Panel window.
- Now, select the Hardware and Sounds option.
- Pick the Devices and Printers option from the list.
- Right-click on your printer’s icon and choose the Set as default printer option from the drop-down list.
- Next, confirm that your HP ENVY 5010 printer is in online mode.
- Confirm that the power cord is plugged properly into the printer’s rear and the other end into the electrical socket.
- Ensure that your printer is turned on.
- If you have used a USB cable to connect your printer and computer, ensure that your devices are connected securely using the cable.
- In some cases, the connection issue will also occur due to a faulty USB cable. If that is the case, replace it.
- Suppose you have connected the devices using a Wi-Fi network, check whether the printer and your computer are on the same network.
- If not, disconnect the printer and computer from their networks. Then, reconnect both these devices to the same network.
- Now, check if your printer is responding properly.
- First, unplug the power cord from the rear section of your printer.
- Also, disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- In case you have connected the USB cable, disconnect it immediately.
- Now, close all the programs on your computer.
- Go to the Windows menu and click the Power option.
- Choose the Restart option.
- Wait until your computer turns on.
- Now, reconnect the power cord to the printer’s back and plug the other end into the electrical outlet.
- Hit the Power button to turn on your HP ENVY 5010 printer and connect it to your computer.
- Check whether the issue is solved.
- Go to the main screen of your computer and open the default browser.
- Next, go to the printer’s official support page.
- Here, go for the Support tab and select the Software and drivers option from the drop-down menu.
- Go with the Printer category.
- Under the Enter your product name section, type your printer model name and click on the Submit button.
- Now, your computer’s operating system will be automatically detected at the top of the page.
- In case you want to change the operating system, go to the Choose different OS field and choose your respective option from the list.
- Navigate to the driver file under the Installation Software and Full/Basic Driver section and click the Download option.
- Now, you can see that the driver will start to download on your computer.
- So once it is completed, launch the driver file and start the installation process.
- Proceed with the ongoing instructions on your computer and complete installing the HP Envy 5010 printer without a disk.
- First, ensure to load the sheets into the input paper tray.
- Now, open the HP software on your computer.
- Click the Print & Scan tab at the top of the window.
- Select the Maintain your Printer option under the Print section.
- The Toolbox window will appear on the screen.
- Here, choose the “Device Services” tab at the top of the window.
- Click on the Clean Printheads option.
- Perform the on-screen prompts on your computer and complete the printhead cleaning process.
Ensure The Printer Status
Set Your Printer As The Default
HP ENVY 5010 Printer Not Responding
Verify The Connections
HP ENVY 5010 Can’t Connect To The Computer
Restart Your Printer And Computer
The HP Envy 5010 can’t connect to computer issue can be resolved by referring to the steps given below.
How To Install HP ENVY 5010 Printer Without Disk
Hp ENVY 5010 Printhead Clean
HP ENVY 5010 Network And Connection Issues
Use HP Print And Scan Doctor
Ensure to turn on your printer.
Make sure to connect the HP printer to your computer.
Launch the browser and download the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on your computer.
After downloading, right-click on the installed file and start the installation.
Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Print and Scan Doctor software installation on your computer.
On the welcome screen, click the Start button and select your HP ENVY 5010 printer from the list.
Now, click on the Next button.
In case your printer is not found, click the “My printer is not listed” link.
Now, perform the on-screen prompts and fix the network and connection issues.
Related Search – follow Below Links
Thus, we have included detailed resolutions for almost all your printer issues. So, now you have fixed your printer issues by performing the above HP ENVY 5010 troubleshooting solutions. To get more information about your printer, reach our technical experts using the Click to call button on this page.