HP Envy 5010 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5010 Printer Offline
- Check if the lights on the router are blinking properly.
- If not, change your router or contact your internet service provider.
- Open Control Panel, go to the Printer’s window and select See What’s Printing.
- Choose Printer and uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Restarting the Print spooler service can resolve the HP Envy 5010 troubleshooting issue.
- Press the Windows and R key simultaneously.
- Now type services, press Enter or OK.
- Right-click Printer Spooler and select Restart.
HP Envy 5010 Printer Not Responding
The printer not responding issue can be a problem with the printer firmware or hardware.
- Ascertain that the printer is in a ready state.
- Check if the printer is in Sleep mode and push the power button to wake it up.
- Now restart the printer and wait for it to start printing.
- Select Print if the printer remains offline.
- If none of the above work, reset the printer.
HP Envy 5010 can’t connect to Computer
The HP Envy 5010 can’t connect to computer issue can be resolved by referring to the steps given below.
- Check whether the latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
- If not, update it.
- Check if the cables are linked to the printer properly.
- If any damaged cables are present, replace them properly.
- Check if the Wi-Fi feature of the printer is functional by printing a test page.
- Restart the Print Spooler and connect both devices.
- If not, check for any bugs on your computer and troubleshoot it.
How to install HP Envy 5010 printer without Disk
Carry forward the steps given below to install the envy 5010 printer without using the disc.
- If the CD is not present in the printer box, make sure to download and install the latest printer driver from this page.
- Select a button to get the latest printer driver from this site.
- Once the download is complete, choose an appropriate printer driver installer and commence the 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer setup.
HP Envy 5010 printhead clean
The HP Envy 5010 printhead cleaning process can be completed going with the steps given below.
- Check the internal components of the printer.
- Open the input and output trays of your printer & check for jammed paper and remove them.
- Open the access door of your printer and take the cartridge out and clean its contacts properly.
HP Envy 5010 Network and connection issues
Resolve the Network connection issue on the HP Envy 5010 troubleshooting by performing the steps that are given below.
- The Envy 5010 network connection issue can be a cause of poor internet connection.
- Check the router for any error and make sure it provides a stable internet connection.
- If not, contact your internet service provider and resolve certain common router problems using the manual that came in the router box.
- You can change the bandwidth of the network connection through the control panel of your computer.
- This issue can be overcome by carrying forward the steps given in the HP Envy 5010 troubleshooting section of your printer’s control panel.