HP Envy 5010 Wireless Setup
The HP Envy 5010 Wireless Setup process lets you perform printing operations effectively.
- Gather the network credentials of your 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer.
- The credentials include the HP Envy 5010 Wireless setup and guide.
- Choose the Wireless icon and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now select OK and then choose the name of your network from the list of available networks.
- Select Done when prompted to choose the WEP or WPA key.
- Now select OK to revert to the home screen.
- Ascertain that the latest version of the driver is downloaded on your computer.
- Now link your computer to the same wireless network.
HP Envy 5010 WiFi Direct
Wi-Fi direct lets you perform printing from any wireless-enabled device that supports wireless direct.
- Ascertain to download the latest version of the HP Print Service Plugin.
- Tap the Wi-Fi direct icon or navigate to the Wi-Fi Direct menu.
- Select the Information button to print an information page.
- This activates the Wi-Fi direct feature of your printer.
- Get the Wi-Fi direct password in the Wi-Fi direct section of the printed page.
- Install the latest version of the print service plugin from Google Play Store.
- Tap the application and open the item that you want to print.
- Select the icon with three dots and then select More or More Networks.
- Choose the printer with Direct in its name.
- The image or document gets printed.
How to Find HP Envy 5010 WPS Pin
The steps to find the HP Envy 5010 WPS Pin on your computer are given below.
- Look for a sticker at the rear of the router.
- If there is a sticker at the router’s rear, make sure to note down the router’s WPS pin.
- A prompt will appear. Now enter the pin and select Connect.
- Do so and connect to the network.
- The WPS pin is a secure pin which lets you connect to a network effectively.
- The 123.hp.com/envy5010 printer also has a secure WPS pin which can be found on the HP Envy 5010 Wireless Setup test report.
How to connect HP Envy 5010 to Windows 10
- Perform the first time printer setup on your Envy 5010 printer.
- Switch off your printer and unplug all USB or Ethernet cables from the device.
- Close all programs that are running on your computer and download the latest printer driver from this site.
- Select the Driver for Windows button to do so, and install the driver.
- Now carry forward the prompts on the screen and under the Connection type window, select a suitable option.
- Now establish the connection and start printing.
- Once you do so, the printer gets added to the queue.
- If not, go to the Control panel -> Devices and Printers -> Add a Device.
- Choose your printer from the list and start printing.