HP Envy 5052 Driver Download
The HP Envy 5052 driver can be installed using the installation disc supplied along with the printer. The one drawback of using the installation disc is that the driver may be outdated. Get an updated and secure driver for your HP Envy 5052 printer by clicking the Download button on the page.
HP Envy 5052 printer includes all the information about the printer. You can find the manufacturer details, printer warranty details, instructions for carrying out printer functions, and troubleshooting guidelines for resolving common printer issues . To get the manual in PDF format, click the Download button.
HOw to Download HP Envy 5052 driver for Mac
- Power up the Envy 5052 printer and your computer. If your computer runs on MacOS or OS X 10.6 (and later), perform the steps given below.
- Click the Apple menu on your Mac OS and open the System Preferences window.
- Select the Print and Fax, Print and Scan or Print and Scanners option, whichever displays on your device.
- Go to the Printers section, remove the printer and re-add it.
- If the printer is not listed under the Printer menu, click the ‘+’ icon and select the Add Printer or Scanner option.
- Open the Use or Print Using the menu to select the Envy 5052 printer’s name.
- Add the printer to list by clicking the Add button.
- Exit the System Preferences window.
- Try to print to verify whether the driver has been installed successfully.
- If you are Mac OS X 10.6 user, connect the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer to the computer before installing the driver.
How to Download HP Envy 5052 driver for Windows
- Open the Change device installation settings control panel window on your Windows OS.
- Click the ‘Yes do this automatically’ option and save the changes.
- Insert the USB cable’s one end into your printer and the other end into your computer.
- When the ‘Found new hardware’ dialog box opens, confirm the printer and follow the prompts until the driver installation is complete.
- You can install the printer driver using the installation disc supplied along with the printer.
- Insert the disc into the hard drive of your computer and run the setup files to get the driver.
- If the driver on the CD is not updated, get the printer driver by clicking the Download link given below.
- Locate the .exe file in your Open the Downloads folder.
- Proceed with the driver installation.
Ho wto Install HP Envy 5052 Printer driver
- As mentioned above, the driver can either be installed using the installation disc or downloaded.
- HP has developed the HP Easy Start software that can help get the printer driver easily.
- The software is available on the manufacturer’s website.
- Go to the manufacturer’s website, provide the printer model and download HP Easy Start.
- Find the downloaded file and run it.
- Make sure to select HP Easy Scan from the list of software displayed on the installer screen.
- Select a connection type when prompted.
- Add the printer to the print queue if prompted.
- Read each setup screen that opens and respond appropriately.
- The installation isn’t complete until you are sure of it. So click the Print Test Page option on the installation screen to confirm the successful setup.
HP Envy 5052 firmware
The firmware of a printer is responsible for the processing of the information received from your computer and converting it into a printed image.
- Power up the Envy 5052 printer and tap the ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the Settings option and then select Product Update.
- Accept the terms of service and enable the Web Services. Set up automatic updates.
- If the printer does not begin the update, tap Check for Updates to initiate the process.
- To update the printer firmware from the manufacturer’s website, open the site and select your printer model.
- Choose your computer’s operating system and version.
- Click the Firmware option and then select Download.
- Install the file.