HP Envy 5052 Printer Setup
The HP Envy 5052 printer can be print, and scanned functions setup guidelines as below.
How to print on HP Envy 5052
- Turn the Envy 5052 printer on.
- Make sure you have installed the driver and connected the printer to your computer.
- Use a suitable application to open the document that you want to print. Click File and then scroll through the menu to select Print.
- Modify the print settings, if required, in the Printer Properties section.
- Choose an appropriate orientation for printing the document and change the color and quality as per your requirement.
- Choose Automatic Duplexing for printing on both sides of a page.
- Select the cartridge color to be used for printing your document.
- Finally, tap OK and select Print. The printer will print your document.
How to scan on HP Envy 5052
- Ensure the printer’s full feature driver is installed on your computer.
- Check if the installed driver includes the HP Scan software.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/envy5052 printer. Do not proceed until it is idle.
- lift-open the scanner lid and place a document on the glass. The printed side of the page should face the glass.
- Search for HP on your Windows and then select Envy 5052 printer.
- In the HP Printer Assistant window that opens, click the Scan a Document or Photo option. The HP Scan window pops up.
- Choose a scan shortcut and select Scan.
- The printer will scan the document and send the scanned file to the computer.