HP Envy 5055 Print Functions
The HP Envy 5055 printer can be print, scanned and fax functions setup guidelines as below.
How to print on HP Envy 5055
- Power up the Envy 5055 printer.
- Make sure it is connected to your computer.
- Open the document you want to print using a suitable application and click the File menu. Select the Print option.
- Click the Printer Properties option to make changes to the print settings.
- Choose an orientation and modify the color settings and quality if required.
- Select the Automatic Duplexing option to print on both sides of a paper.
- Choose the cartridge color.
- Confirm your choices by clicking OK. Finally, select Print. The printer will print your document.
How to scan on HP Envy 5055
- Ensure the printer’s full feature driver is installed on your computer.
- Make sure the installed software includes HP Scan.
- Turn the Envy 5055 printer on, and wait until it is idle.
- Hold the handles and lift the scanner lid. Place the document with its print side down on the glass.
- Search for HP on your Windows and select the Envy 5055 printer to open the HP Printer Assistant window.
- Click Scan a Document or Photo option to open the HP Scan window.
- Select the Scan option after choosing a scan shortcut.
- The printer will scan the document and send the scanned file to the computer.
HP Envy 5055 fax setup
- Insert one end of a phone cord into the printer’s 1-LINE jack and the other end into the phone wall jack.
- If you have an answering machine, connect it to the 2-EXT jack of the printer using another phone cord.
- Open Fax Setup Wizard on your Windows OS.
- Set your Fax preferences and settings.
- Alternately, tap Fax or Setup on the printer’s control panel and then set your preferences.
- Open the Fax menu and select Run a Fax Test option to get a report.
- Mount the document that you want to fax on the scanner glass or in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Dial the receiving fax number from the control panel. Tap Black, Color or Send.