HP Envy 5530 Driver and Software Installation
HP Envy 5530 Driver and software are essential for your printer. Without that, the printer will not operate properly. Ensure that you configure the driver and software properly which is compatible with your printer. Use the installation CD to run the driver and software for your printer or get directed to our website to download the latest printer driver so that you can obtain the full feature printer. Use the feature and enjoy printing with your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer. Go through the tips which are given below to install the printer driver and software for both Windows and Mac device.
123 HP Setup 5530 – For windows
- Ensure that the system is set to automatically HP Envy 5530 Download Driver software and open the Windows Device Installation Settings.
- Look for Change Device installation under Windows, and then choose the Change device Installation settings.
- Choose Yes, and then select the Save Changes option. Ensure that you connect your printer to the PC with the help of a USB cable or through the local network.
- Windows can identify the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer during printer driver installation.
- If you use a USB cable connection, link the cable to the printer. If a Found new hardware window displays, use it to install the driver.
- In case you use a Wireless connection, use the Wireless setup wizard with a router that supports WPS to connect the printer.
- If you use a Wired connection, connect your printer and the system to your router with a standard Ethernet cable.
- Configure the HP Envy 5530 Driver with the Add a Printer wizard. Choose your printer connection type and use the Windows Add a Printer wizard.
- Attempt to Print and Scan a document, based on the printer functionality, to ascertain that your printer is working.
- If you face any issue during the installation process, contact our technical support team to clear your issue.
123 HP Setup 5530 – For Mac
- To configure the driver through Apple Software Update, generate a new print queue on your Mac device.
- Select the Apple menu and then choose System Preferences. Based on your operating system, select Print and Fax, or Printers & Scanners.
- Verify whether your printer’s name displays in the Printers list. In case the printer is itemized, delete and re-add the printer to verify it.
- In case the printer is not listed, tap on the plus sign, choose Add Printer or Scanner, select your printer’s name, then move to the next step.
- In case the printer is not itemized in the Add Printer or Scanner window, confirm that the printer is linked to the Mac with a proper connection.
- Select the Use or Print Using menu, then choose your 123.hp.com/setup 5530 printer’s name. Select Add to add the printer to the list.
- In case you are asked to install the software, select Download and Install to finish the installation process.
- Shut the System Preference window.
- Attempt to Print, Scan or Fax, based on the printer functionality. If you can Print, Scan or Fax you are done.
- In case you cannot Print, Scan or Fax, call our tech experts to resolve the issue.