HP ENVY 5530 Wireless Printer Setup
Do you want to print your document on the go? You can opt for the Wireless printing feature. You no need to hold any additional information for HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer connection, other than the Wireless name and password. Print the document swiftly from any place at any time. You no need to allocate separate time for printing your files.
123 HP Envy5530 WIRELESS Setup – Windows
Step 1: Gather the requisites for the connection
- Prior to setting up your printer on your HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer network, collect the network name and password, and power on your printer, computer, and router. The network name is the Service Set Identifier.
- The password might be known as WEP key or WPA security passphrase. Connect the computer to your wireless network. Use the broadband Internet access. Unlink the USB or Ethernet cable from your printer.
- Connect the printer and system to the same wireless network. Power on the 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer and position it nearer to the system and within the range of the router during the set up process.
Step 2: Link the printer to the Wireless network
- The Wireless setup wizard offers an easy way to configure and manage the wireless connection to the printer. Power up your printer, if it is not previously powered on.
- Select the Wireless icon from the control panel of your printer. The Wireless summary window gets displayed. Click the Settings option, and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Use the instruction which is displayed on the printer’s control panel to link the printer to the Wireless network. Once you are done with the connection, continue to the next step.
Step 3: Download and configure the printer software
- Index your printer model, choose Begin. Select Download–> Open, Save or Run in any window that is displayed to download the printer driver to the system.
- Double-click the driver file in the browser downloads bar or in the Downloads folder on the system to execute the driver installation. Use the guides displayed on the screen to complete the setup process.
- Complete the driver installation process by following the on-screen guides. Complete the printer registration and activation and use your printer to print a document or image.
123 HP Envy5530 WIRELESS Setup – MAC
Step 1: Prep for the installation process
- Prior to configuring the printer on the wireless network, collect the network name and password, and power on your router, printer and Mac device. Service Set Identifier is the network name.
- The password might also be known as WEP key or WPA security passphrase. Link the computer to your Wireless network. Obtain broadband Internet access. Unplug any USB or Ethernet cable from the printer.
- Connect the printer and the Mac device to the same wireless network. Power on the printer and position it close to the system and within the range of the router during the setup process.
Step 2: Associate the printer with the Wireless network
- The Wireless Setup Wizard offers an easy way to set up and manage the HP Envy 5530 Wireless Printer connection to your Mac device. Power on the printer, in case it is not already powered on.
- From the printer’s control panel, click the Wireless icon. The Wireless Summary windows get appeared. Click on the Settings option, and then choose HP Envy 5530 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Make use of the procedures displayed on the control panel of your printer to link the HP Envy 5530 Printer to your Wireless network and then go to the next step.
Step 3: Download and install the printer driver
- Choose your printer name, click Begin, and select Download. Once the download is completed, select the file named xxxx.dmg to execute the installer.
- From the installer window, double-click HP Inkjet SW. Use the on-screen guides to complete the installation. Choose your printer name, select Continue.
- Choose Add printer, select your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer and click the Use or Print using menu. Choose Add to add the printer, click Continue–> Done.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.