123.hp.com/envy5530 Printer Support
- Connect your printers with ease using Auto Wireless Connect
- Setup is simple with mobile printing
- Print Borderless photos and documents
- Print your photos from memory card slot
- Supports Automatic Duplex Printing
- Send your scanned items to the printer address
- Supports Windows,Mac and Linux operating system
123 HP Envy5530 Printer Functions
How to Install HP Envy 5530 Printer
Install the 123 HP Envy 5530 printer with the easy set up. Once you buy a new printer, remove the printer from the box and unseal all the parts of the printer accessories. Position the printer on a proper place. Place the color ink cartridges into the left side of the slot and the black ink cartridge to the right side. Place the comaptible paper type and size into the printer’s input tray. Position the duplexer into an appropariate place. Install the printer driver and software for your printer with the installation CD.
123 HP Envy 5530 Unboxing Setup
- Step 1: Take away your printer from the box, and take off the tape and packing materials in and around your printer 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer.
- Step 2: Place the printer in the proper place. Unwrap the packing materials from the scanner glass and the ink cartridge. make sure that no plastic tapes and bubble wrappers are present inside
- Step 3: Link the power cord to the printer’s rear end and according to the requirements set the preferences.
- Step 4: Position the paper inside the input tray based on the engraved guides and then close it. Ensure that you place the plain white paper.
- Step 5: Insert the ink cartridge into an appropriate slot. Locate the black ink cartridges into the right slot and the color ink cartridge into the left slot. Misplacement of toner leads to malfunctioning of the printer
- Step 6: The 123 HP Envy 5530 printer positions the ink cartridges correctly. The Envy 5530 printer prints an alignment page once the alignment of toner gets over.
- Step 7: If your HP Envy 5530 printer doesn’t print an alignment page do the sequence of action to make your printer to print the alignment page. Navigate to Setup–> Printer maintenance–> Align Printer.
- Step 8: Once the alignment page gets printed, Choose the OK option and then remove an alignment page.
- Step 9: Get directed to our website, download the updated printer driver and software for your printer. make sure that you are installing the recent version of the software to get the best out of your 123.hp.com/setup 5530 Printer
- Step 10: Make sure that you do not concoct the printer and the PC until it is instructed to do so.
123 HP Setup 5530 Wireless Printer
123 HP Setup 5530 – Windows
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer and the Windows system without a USB or Ethernet cable. Use the Wireless printer to link the devices. Make your 123 HP Printer connection free from the cables. Nowadays, wireless printing is more preferable than the Wired connection. You can print and share your desired document or photo effectively. You can setup your printer with the help of our guides easily, make use of it and make your printer ready to print a document.
123 HP Setup 5530 – Mac
If you are a wireless printer user, you can easily link the 123.hp.com/setup 5530 printer and the Mac device to the network. Ensure that you enter the network name and password properly. Position the printer and router within the range of the network during the setup process. You can also avail the mobile printing feature. Use your mobile device and print a document which is save on your mobile from any place.
HP Envy 5530 Driver and Manual Download
Configure your printer with the help of our user manual. The Printer driver and software is the most essential part of the printer, without driver you cannot print a document. Get directed to our website and download the compatible driver for your 123 HP Envy 5530 printer. For more guides use the tips displayed on our website.Readmore…
HP 5530 Printer settings
HP Envy5530 Print Photo
Choose Portrait for vertical printing and Landscape for horizontal printing. To perform this action, go to the Orientation menu on the Layout, Finishing or Features option.
HP Envy5530 Paper tray and source
Choose the tray in which you want to place the paper, in case your printer has more than one tray. Navigate to the source or paper source option on the paper /Quality or Features option.
HP Envy5530 Print Quality
Set the paper type you are using, such as brochure, plain or other specialty types, so that your printer properly prints a document on the paper.
HP Envy5530 Paper size
Choose the paper size either as a letter or legal paper. Move to Size or Paper size menu in Advanced options or on the Features option or paper size option in Advanced options.
HP Envy5530 Paper type
Based on your printer model, automatically print on both sides of the paper, or set the print job to flip the pages manually. Choose Print on both sides on the Layout, Finishing or Features option.
HP Envy5530 Print Speed
Higher DPI offers clearer and more detailed prints, but slows print speed print speed and may use more ink. Go to the Quality or Print Quality option or slider in the paper Type/ Quality or Media.
HP Envy5530 Mobile Printing Setup
Save your time and print a document or photo effortlessly with mobile printing which comes as an in- built feature with your printer. Mobile printing is applicable for both Mac and Windows user. Based on the operating system, you can install the app on your mobile device from App store or Play store. If your are a Windows user, get the app from Windows store, and if you are a Apple user get the required app from App Store. Easily print the document or your photo which is stored on your mobile device on the go. To start printing the document or photos you have to connect the mobile devices and the printer to a single wireless network.
123 HP Envy 5530 – Troubleshooting
Ink catridge problem
If an ink cartridge error message pops up, ensure that you use an authenticated ink cartridge. Estimate the ink level; if it is low or empty, replace it with the new ink cartridge.
If your printer is in the offline mode, check the network connection between the devices. The printer functionality fails when the communication between the devices are not maintained.
Make sure that you place the proper paper type and size for your 123.hp.com/envy5530 printer. Place your printer on a flat surface and insert the paper into the tray.Readmore…