HP Envy 5540 Driver Download
The HP Envy 5540 printer supports basic and full feature drivers. Make use of the setup CD accompanied by the printer to download & install the basic driver for the printer. Click on the download link on this site to download and install the full feature driver package on the computer you use.
HP Envy 5540 Manual Download
The HP Envy 5540 printer manual assists you to set up the printer easily. It contains information about the printer’s specifications, simple steps to perform the first time printer set up and troubleshooting solutions for various issues. Click the Manual Download button to download the manual.
Download HP Envy 5540 Driver for Mac
The HP Envy 5540 printer supports macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, macOS X 10.11, macOS X 10.10, macOS X 10.9, macOS X 10.8, macOS X 10.7, and macOS X 10.6. The size of each setup file varies depending on the OS version you select. Click on the Mac Drover Download link below to download the Mac version of the full feature driver. The full feature driver package is a combination of basic driver functions and other HP applications & software that can be used for different purposes.
Download HP Envy 5540 Driver for Windows
The HP Envy 5540 printer supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP operating systems. You can customize and select either 32 or 64-bit version. The file size may vary depending on the operating system you choose. Clicking on the download link, the browser detects the current operating system version and downloads the full feature driver package. If you want to download the driver for another operating system, go to the manufacturer’s site and then choose the driver of your choice.
HP Envy 5540 Driver Installation
- Access the Downloads folder on the computer you are using and double-click on the downloaded application file to begin the installation. Refer to the Installation Agreements and Settings before proceeding further.
- Select the check-box with the title “I have reviewed and I agree to the installation agreements and settings.” Single-click on the Next button at the bottom. A notification pops up with a message ‘Installing 1 of 1: HP Envy 5540 printer Device Software.’
- Select the Manual Setup option on the next page; you can also select the mode of connection to be established, either USB, Wired, or Wireless. Click the Next button after deciding the connection.
- You can either choose Wireless or USB. Also, one can opt for the Connect Later option. Select the wireless network that you want to connect (with proper bandwidth frequency) and select Next.
- The Activate Device Sharing window loads and appears. Click Yes and proceed further. Another status window pops up stating that the system is configuring the Web Services and neither the device should be turned off nor the control panel should be used until the configuration completes.
- Tap the OK icon on the printer’s key panel and then select Continue to go with the Setup process. You will see a confirmation message stating Congratulations! You have finished the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer setup.