HP Envy 5545 Wireless Printer
The HP Envy 5545 Wireless Printer Setup procedure for the printer is provided in this manual for both Windows and Mac computer. Get the precise instructions for your better understanding. You can connect the HP Envy 5545 Wireless Printer using different platforms, based on the operating system version of the personal computer you are using.
123 HP Envy5545 WIRELESS – Windows
Steps 1:Arranging for the wireless connection
- You have to satisfy certain essential criteria to get your printer to be connected to a wireless network.
- It is mandatory to hold a network name, its password, and an active Internet access.
- You are not allowed to use any USB or Ethernet cables, while attempting to connect the printer over a wireless network.
Step 2: Start up a network connection
- The network connection to the HP Envy 5545 printer can be established simply using the HP Envy 5545 Wireless Setup Wizard method.
- You have to turn on the printer when it is off, and check whether the wireless icon is on.
- Go through the prompts to accomplish the hp envy 5545 wireless printer connection.
Step 3: Download and install the newest version of the printer software
- Downloading the new version of the printer driver and software lets you utilize all the features that can be availed from your printer.
- This printer driver and software is available with us. You can even use the installation CD which your printer manufacturer provides you.
- Each and every step to be done to install the printer software and driver are provided by us.
123 HP Envy5545 – MAC
Step 1: Prepare the required items to start the installation process
- Network name, WPA security or WEP key, and an active Internet connection are mandatory to connect the printer to a Wireless network.
- All the devices which are being part of the print system should be placed nearer to each other.
- No metal objects should be placed near the printer, router, or computer to get the maximum signal strength.
Step 2: Making the network connection to your HP Envy 5545 Printer
- An ideal way of linking the printer and computer is using the Wireless Setup Wizard option. This is recommended so as to manage the wireless connection.
- It is necessary to power on your 123.hp.com/envy5545 printer when connecting the printer to the wireless network.
- After enabling the Wireless icon, check the Wireless Summary and so with the prompts.
Step3: Downloading and install the driver on your Mac
- Printer driver and software plays a crucial role in order to carry out the printer’s functionality.
- The appropriate driver can be obtained by just indexing the printer’s model name and number to the provided columns.
- Follow the prompts and relax. Your printer will do the rest. Get back to us and know more about your HP Envy 5545 wireless Printer.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.