HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting
If the printer encounters any printer issue, you have to sort it out before proceeding further. The printer issue might be printing related, or scanning related. You have to know what the printer issue is actually about. We provide key instructions to resolve all sorts of HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting issues. Don’t look for some other platforms for appropriate solutions. Get directed to our website, key in the respective printer model number whose solutions is needed.
- The printing issue is also resulted by the poor network connection. Good signal strength should be maintained.
- Paper jam, paper stuck, dried HP Envy 5640 ink cartridge are also some causes of printing issues.
- Sort out the issues using the prompts that displayed.
- If the proper scanning application is not installed, you might receive the scanning issue.
- The out- dated version of scanning software is one of the cause for the scanning issue in the HP Envy 5640 Printer.
- The scanning software should be selected based on the computer’s operating system version.
- When the paper placed in the input tray is improper, the copy function fails. Ascertain that the papers are properly placed and align the item’s width guides if required.
- Inappropriate usage of the paper type also has an impact on the copy function. Check the prompts for more details. Also check the copy settings before you proceed with the copy job.
- Check the compatibility of the HP Envy 5640 printer; whether it has the copy as an in- built feature.
123 HP Envy 5640 Ink Cartridge Issue
Step 1 : Remove and reset the ink cartridge
- When the ink cartridge is not properly placed at the time of ink cartridge installation, the HP Envy 5640 Printer Issue might occur. Hence it requires re-installation as mentioned in the next point.
- Power off the HP Envy 5460 printer, and proceed with the prompts to take out and re-seat the ink cartridge. After replacing them, the printer should print an alignment page automatically.
- Once it is reseated, close the ink cartridge access door and ascertain that they are securely placed into its slots.
Step 2 : Making the cartridge contacts clean
- The presence of dust and dirt in the cartridge contacts results in ink cartridge issue.
- With an aid of the damp and clean cloth, clean out the dirt and dust in the electrical contacts of the printer.
- Subsequently, place the ink cartridges into the slots using the prompts. For more clarifications, call us on our toll- free 1-888-224-4280.
Step 3: Rebooting the HP Envy 5640 printer setup
- The normal printer functionality can be retained by allowing the HP Envy 5460 printer to boot up.
- To boot up the HP Envy 5640 printer, simply power off, wait for a while, and switch it on again.
- Subsequently, let the printer prints a test page. If the issue is solved, stop the HP Envy 5640 Troubleshooting steps.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.