HP Envy 5660 Driver Download
The HP Envy 5660 driver can be downloaded from this site. Select either the Driver for windows or Driver for Mac button on this site to get the latest printer driver for your computer. Select the button which corresponds to the operating system installed on your computer.
Download HP Envy 5660 Driver mac
- Click the Driver for Mac button on this site.
- The driver gets downloaded on your Mac computer.
- The speed of the download process depends on your internet speed.
- If it is slow, contact your internet service provider to revise your plan.
- Once the download is complete, get to the Downloads folder and look for the file with the .dmg extension.
- Double-click on it to commence the installation process.
Download HP Envy 5660 driver windows
- Click the Driver for Windows button on this site.
- The download process commences.
- Press Ctrl and J keys together and you will be directed to the Downloads page of your browser.
- You can view the download status of the driver installation file.
- Wait until the download completes and select the file to open it.
- If the file disappears from the Downloads bar, go to the Downloads folder and select the file with the .exe extension.
Install the Driver for HP Envy 5660
- The driver installation process is plain and simple.
- Take the CD out of the printer box and place it aside.
- Insert it into the disc drive of your computer and run the setup.
- If the disc drive isn’t present on your system, download the driver from this site.
- Run the installer and accept the terms & conditions in the first window.
- Perform the prompts accordingly.
- Select HP Envy 5660 Wireless or USB in the Choose a Connection type window.
- Once chosen, the installer will prompt to establish the connection with your printer.
- This concludes the Envy 5560 printer driver installation.