How to Scan with HP Envy 5660 printer
Scanning with the Envy 5660 printer is simple. There are two ways to load paper into the input tray.
One way is by loading it on the scanner platen and the other is by loading it into the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF). While loading it on the scanner glass, make sure the printed side faces down and is on the front right corner. The printed side needs to face up when loading the paper into the ADF
HP Envy 5660 Scan Multiple pages
- To perform this operation, you need to load the paper to be scanned into the ADF.
- Open the HP Print software on your computer and select Scan a Document or Photo.
- Choose the resolution, color and other credentials before you begin scanning.
- Select Scan multiple pages in the software and choose the number of pages.
- Click Scan and the scanning process begins.
- You can save the scan as an image or PDF document by selecting the required option.
HP Envy 5660 Scan to Computer
- On your computer, open the HP Print Software.
- Select the Scan section and choose Manage Scan to Computer.
- Click Enable to activate this feature.
- The original needs to be loaded on the scanner platen.
- Choose the Print & Scan tab.
- Select Scan a Document or Photo in the Scan area.
- Adjust the image in the preview screen after selecting Show Scan Preview.
- Now choose the type of scan you need and select Save or Done.
- Click Scan and the paper loaded gets scanned.