HP Envy 5660 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5660 won’t print
- The envy 5660 printer won’t print issue may occur due to a poor power connection or paper jam. Overcome this issue by referring to the steps below.
- Ensure the power connection of the printer is secure.
- Make sure the power cable linked to the device isn’t loose.
- Wiggle the power cable gently to make sure it is properly connected.
- Check for damages and ascertain to test the wall outlet for power issues.
- If this isn’t the HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting issue, look for paper jams.
- Use a flashlight and search the input and output trays for jammed paper.
- The carriage access door needs to be opened, now look for bits of paper jammed in the carriage path.
- Remove them carefully and ascertain not to damage the interior components while removing the paper.
HP Envy 5660 Printer Offline
- The Envy 5660 printer offline issue may occur if the printer is in sleep mode.
- Press any button on the printer to get it to a ready state.
- Also, check if the Wi-Fi feature of the printer is functioning properly.
- Power cycle the printer and check if the issue persists.
- Go to the control panel on your computer, select Devices and Printer.
- Choose your printer, right click on it and uncheck the Use printer offline option.
How to clean Printhead on HP Envy 5660
- Cleaning the printhead of the HP Envy 5660 printer can help prevent ink clogs and other issues.
- Run the HP printer software on your computer.
- Go to Utility options and run the cleaning process.
- This tool will help you overcome most hardware HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting issues on your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer.
- Run the Automatic printhead cleaner on your computer.
- If this doesn’t work, open the access door and take the cartridge out.
- Prepare a mixture of isopropyl alcohol mixed in distilled water.
- Dip only the contacts of the cartridge in the solution.
- Leave it to dry, insert it back, and place it into the slot.
HP Envy 5660 Printing Blank Pages
- The access door needs to be opened.
- Place your finger on the ink cartridge to make sure they are seated properly.
- Also, ascertain that genuine HP cartridges are placed in the slot.
- Check the ink levels of the cartridge by selecting the ink drop icon on the display.
- Tap View Estimated Ink Level and check if the level of ink is adequate.
- Clean the page smears using a suitable option in the printer.
HP Envy 5660 Connection Problems
- Ascertain that the power cord is connected properly.
- Also inspect the cable for any damage and replace it if required.
- If connected wirelessly, restart the router.
- Make sure to commence the printer setup process after you perform printing.
- Verify the firewall or router settings.
- Select Start -> Control Panel and check the firewall settings.
- Change them if required and start printing.
- Also, check if there are any issues with the router connection and contact your ISP for further support.
- Check if a compatible HP Envy 5660 printer driver is installed on your computer.
HP Envy 5660 scan to email not working
- Check the SMTP server setting of the email client on your computer.
- Make the required changes to the email settings.
- Use a secure connection, either SSL or TLS.
- Also, validate the server certificate and make changes to the other settings.
- Perform the configuration test and check if the HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting issue has resolved.
- Check if the Scan to Email feature works properly.
- Make sure the printer is linked to the router.
- Ensure that the router’s connection is stable.
- If the above solutions don’t work, perform a printer reset.