HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup
- Select Utilities on your computer and choose Printer Setup & Software Selection.
- Now choose Convert a USB Connected Printer to Wireless.
- Open the Dashboard on the printer’s control panel and choose Settings.
- Tap the Wireless icon and the Wireless Summary screen displays.
- Now select HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup Wizard and choose the network.
- Enter the password and tap Connect.
- The printer gets linked to the network.
How to connect HP Envy 5660 to iphone
- Make sure to install the HP Smart application on your iPhone.
- You can get this application from the Apple App Store.
- Ascertain that the Wi-Fi light on your printer is blinking.
- If not, turn on the Wi-Fi.
- Open Wi-Fi Settings on your device and make sure to get linked to the same network as the printer.
- Open the document, picture or email that needs to be printed.
- Select Share -> Print.
- Now choose your printer and select the number of copies using the plus and minus buttons.
- The 123.hp.com/envy5660 starts printing.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Direct Printing
- The HP Envy 5660 supports wireless direct printing.
- Make sure to install the HP Printer software on your computer or mobile.
- Choose Wireless when prompted by the installer for selecting the connection type.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi Direct feature of your printer.
- This feature can be used when the printer is connected either to a computer or mobile which supports wireless connectivity.
- Open Wireless settings on your computer or mobile and connect to the network named Direct.
- Key in the Wi-Fi Direct password when prompted to connect.
- Now select a document and print.
- The device needs to be close to the 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer in order to print.