HP Envy 5661 Driver Download
The HP Envy 5661 printer supports basic and full feature drivers. Make use of the setup CD accompanied by the printer to download & install the respective hp envy 5661 driver for the printer.
HP Envy 5661 manual download
The HP Envy 5661 printer manual assists you to set up the printer easily. It inscribes the printer’s specifications, quick steps to unbox the printer, instructions to install the driver files, and also troubleshooting solutions for various issues that the printer encounters. Click the Manual Download button to download the manual.
Download HP Envy 5661 Driver for mac
- Use the driver installation CD or the download link on our site to download the printer drivers.
- Make use of the HP Utility software, Apple Update, or HP Easy Start to download& install the HP Envy 5661 printer driver.
Download HP Envy 5661 driver for windows
- Use the setup CD accompanied by the printer to get the drivers.
- Make use of the download link on this site.
- Use the Windows Update feature, Windows built-in installer, or HP Printer Assistant to download the printer driver.
How to install HP Envy 5661 Driver
Read through the following instructions to get a detailed knowledge about the driver installation process.
- Access the Downloads folder and double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation of the printer driver.
- Refer to the Installation Agreements and Settings before proceeding further. Select the check-box titled I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings. Single-click the Next button at the bottom of the window.
- A notification pops up ‘Installing 1 of 1: HP Envy 5661 printer Basic Device Software.’
- Select the Manual Setup option; you can select the mode of connection to be established, either USB, Wired, or Wireless. Click the Next button after deciding the connection.
- You can one choose between Wireless and USB. You can also go for the Connect Later option.
- Click the network that you want to connect (with proper bandwidth) and select Next.
- Hold until the Activate Device Sharing window pops up. Click Yes on and continue further.
- Another status window displays stating that the system is configuring the Web Services and neither the device should be turned off, nor the control panel should be used until the configuration completes.
- Touch the OK icon on the printer’s front panel and then select Continue to carry out the Setup process. You will see a confirmation message stating Congratulations! You have finished the 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer setup. Click Finish.