HP Envy 5661 Mobile Printing
HP Envy 5661 ePrint setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-based HP Envy 5661 Mobile Printing software/application that allows you to print from anywhere in the world, provided you have a strong and active internet connection. Protect your print information and print on the go with the ePrint application.
How to Print from your Phone
- Link your OJ Pro 8620 printer to a network source.
- Open an email application on your Android device.
- Tap the Compose icon to open a new mail.
- Type the printer’s mail address in the To field.
- Enter a subject line in the email subject box.
- Attach a document or photo to the email.
- Tap the Send icon and the doc shares via email.
- The 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer prints the received file.
HP Envy 5661 AirPrint setup
AirPrint is a HP Envy 5661 Mobile Printing software that is embedded within the Apple devices that operate on iOS version4.2 or later. Bridge the printer with your Apple device through a wireless network router and then print docs or photos from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Requirements to Print with Airprint
- Apple phones or Mac computers running with iOS v4.2 or later.
- An HP printer compatible with AirPrint.
- A wireless router that has an active internet connection.
RSetting up the Airprint Functionality
- Make sure to detach the USB cable from the printer, if connected previously.
- Turn on your printer’s Wi-Fi feature after turning on the printer.
- Make sure to bridge it with your router that is connected to a WAP.
- Ensure that the WAP has a strong and active internet connection.
- Activate the Wi-Fi functionality on your Apple/Mac device.
- Associate it with the same router to which the printer is connected.
Print Using Airprint
- Load a stack of blank papers into the printer’s main paper tray.
- Open a document in the application through which you want to print.
- Tap the Share or Menu icon and opt for the Print option.
- If there is no Menu icon present, load the doc in another application.
- Expand the Select Printer option and choose your HP printer model.
- Set which pages are to be printed first and the number of docs to be printed.
- Go to the top-right corner of the screen and select the Print icon.
- The document prints from your 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer.
HP Envy 5661 Google Cloud Print setup
Requirements to Print with Google Cloud Print
- A Google Chromebook or a computer/laptop that operates on Windows, Mac, or Linux operating system.
- Google Chrome browser installed in your computer (latest version).
- An Android device with OS version 4.4 and later.
- An Apple device (iPad, iPhone, or iPod) running with iOS 7 or later.
- A Google Account (with password).
- A Google-Cloud enabled printer.
- Ensure that the printer’s firmware version is 20150410 or later.
Initialize the Google Cloud Print service from your computer to print from the Cloud.
- Power up your printer and load a plain paper into the input tray.
- Confirm that the cartridges are inserted properly.
- Bridge the Chromebook with your wireless network, connected to a WAP.
- Link the printer with to same wireless network as your Chromebook.
- Open a Web browser on your Chromebook and sign in with your Google Account.
- Type chrome://devices in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- Google Cloud Print auto-detects the printer that is connected to the same network.
- Expand the New Devices tab and click the Register option.
- Select Register again to confirm the action and the printer prints a confirmation page.
- Go to the Home menu and double-click the My Devices menu.
- Expand Mange to view the printers registered with Google Cloud Print.
- Confirm the registration on your 123.hp.com/envy5661 printer’s control panel by following the instructions on-screen.
- A Confirmation page prints and the printer is ready to print with Google Cloud Print.