- 123.hp.com »
- Hp Envy 6055e Smart App Setup
Hp Envy 6055e Smart App Setup
HP Envy 6055e is a compact wireless printer that can boost your productivity with its extraordinary performance. You can experience seamless printing with this multifunctional printer. Are you looking for the procedure for setting up your HP Envy 6055e printer? If so, you have reached the right place. On this page, we have explained the procedure for setting up your HP Envy 6055e printer using the HP Smart app. Now, let us get into the topic.
UNPACK YOUR PRINTER AND CONNECT IT TO A POWER OUTLET
- Remove your printer from the product box.
- Take off all the tapes, packing materials, and stickers.
- Ensure that you have removed the packing materials from the outside and inside of the printer.
- Take the given power cord and connect it to an electrical outlet and your printer’s rear port.
- Your printer turns on automatically. In case it doesn’t turn on, press the Power button.
DOWNLOAD THE HP SMART APP
- HP Smart simplifies the whole process of connecting your printer and computer. It also guides you through the rest of the setup process, including cartridge installation and paper loading.
- To make it simpler for you, you don’t need to go anywhere to get the HP Smart app. Instead, you can click on the HP Smart download link provided on this page to get the application.
- Once you have downloaded the software, proceed with the following section to set up your printer using HP Smart.
SET UP THE HP ENVY 6055E PRINTER WITH HP SMART
- Open the HP Smart app.
- On the welcome screen, click Get Started.
- Next, you need to accept the terms and conditions and click Continue.
- On the Choose a printer screen, click Skip.
- Now, click the Add a printer option.
- The app will show you the printers in Setup mode and those which are connected to the same network.
- Locate your HP Envy 6055e printer and click Continue.
- In case you cannot locate your printer, click the Set Up a New Printer option and follow the instructions.
- In the Access Wi-Fi password for HomeNetwork dialog box, click Continue.
- If the User Account Control (UAC) pop-up appears, click Yes.
- Now, HP Smart will start connecting to your printer, and this process takes a few minutes. Once your HP printer is connected to your Wi-Fi network, click Continue.
- HP Smart will guide you to install the cartridges and load paper into the paper tray. While loading your paper, don’t forget to adjust the paper guides. You can also play the respective video to know the procedure better.
- Once done, you will be directed to the home screen of HP Smart.
- From now on, you can start using your HP printer efficiently. You can also modify the printer settings on the HP Smart app itself.
That’s it. You have set up your HP Envy 6055e printer using the HP Smart application. If you need further assistance or clarifications, you can always get back to us.