HP Envy 6252 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6252 will not recognize Apple Mac book
The above error message can be rectified by removing the ink cartridges from the 123.hp.com/envy6252 printer and then resetting the print environment.
- Ensure that the device is turned on. Wait until the printer turns idle before you proceed.
- Detach the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If the printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Open the cartridge access door and take the ink cartridges out of the printer. With the printer in a ready state, disconnect the power cord from the printer’s power port and the wall outlet.
- Wait for at least a minute. Re-plug the electrical cord into the wall outlet.
- Reattach the other end of the cord to the power port at the rear of the printer. If the printer does not power on automatically, long pressing the Power button should turn it on.
- The printer goes through a warm-up process with the lights on the access panel flashing and the carriage moving rapidly. Wait until the process is completed.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges into the slots and close the ink cartridge access door. If the printer prompts to print a calibration page, do it by following the on-screen instructions.
- Reconnect the USB to the printer and try to print. Check if the HP Envy 6252 troubleshooting issue is fixed. If the error persists, service the printer.
HP Envy Photo 6252 Offline
Communication problems between the printer and the network lead to printer offline error. The printer stops functioning and undergoes hibernation.
- Link the Envy 6252 printer to a power source and power it on.
- Power on your wireless router and ensure that it is connected to a WAP that has an active internet connection.
- Turn on your computer and click the Start icon on the taskbar.
- Click the Search tab, type Devices in the box, and press the Enter button.
- Select the Device and Printers option from the menu displayed on the screen. You can also go to the Devices and Printers menu by accessing the Control Panel settings.
- Double-click the HP printer that is active (indicated by a green colored dot).
- Pick the Set as Default option from the drop-down listing.
- Restart and enable the Wireless feature on your printer.
- Wait until the printer’s Wi-Fi connects to your router automatically.
- Print a network test page after the connection establishes.
- If the HP Envy 6252 troubleshooting issue resolves, continue printing, else, proceed further.
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool from the manufacturer.
- Launch the tool, click Start on the Welcome screen, and choose your printer model.
- Go with the on-screen prompts to resolve the connection problems.