HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6255 will not recognize – Apple Mac book
- The Envy 6255 printer may not recognize your Apple Mac book if the driver is not installed properly.
- It can also occur if your laptop is not connected to the internet.
- Check if your Mac computer and printer are linked to the same network.
- If not, make sure that they share the same network.
- Check if the latest version of the HP Printer software is installed on your Macbook.
- If not, update the HP Envy Photo 6255 printer driver.
HP Envy Photo 6255 Offline
- Power cycle your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer and check if the issue persists.
- Select the Devices and Printers list from the control panel of your computer.
- Right click on your printer and select the default printer icon.
- Choose See What’s Printing and select Printer.
- Ascertain to choose the correct port.
- Also, uncheck the Use Printer Offline option.
- Try to connect your printer and check if the HP Envy 6255 troubleshooting issue has resolved.
- If not, check the router lights and ensure that they are blinking properly.
- Ascertain that the router is providing an uninterrupted internet supply to your computer.
- If there is an unstable internet connection, get in touch with your ISP (internet service provider).
HP Envy Photo 6255 not Printing
- The Envy photo 6255 printer not printing issue can occur due to a poor power connection or paper jam. Resolve this issue by going with the steps given below.
- Ascertain to check the power connection of the printer by making sure that the power cable connected to the device isn’t loose.
- Wiggle the power cable and make sure it is properly inserted into the printer.
- Look for damages and make sure to test the wall outlet for any power problems.
- If this doesn’t seem to be the issue, check for paper jams.
- Use a flashlight and check the input and output trays for jammed paper.
- Open the carriage access door and look for bits of paper stuck in the carriage path or rollers.
- Remove them carefully and make sure not to damage the interior components while taking out the paper.
Envy Photo 6255 Error Code 0XB8D16066
- Performing a hard reset of the printer is the only way to resolve this issue.
- The printer needs to be turned on, make sure to wait for the printer to remain silent and idle before you continue.
- The USB cable needs to be detached from the rear of the printer.
- Make sure to leave any connections on the printer if the printer is linked to a wireless connection.
- Detach the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait for a minute and plug the power cord back to the wall outlet.
- Ascertain to link it to the power outlet directly.
- Connecting it via a surge protector or power strip may lead to an interrupted power supply.
- Once you connect the cable, the printer powers on automatically.
- If not, push the power button.
- Printing a test page will ensure that the HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting issue has resolved.
HP Envy 6255 Scanning Problems
- Resolve scanning issues in the Envy 6255 printer by updating the printer firmware. If none of the problems work, carry forward the instructions given below.
- Open the scanner lid and check for any damage on the scanner platen.
- Open the ADF assembly and remove any jammed paper if present.
- Download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Run the Diagnostics of the tool to overcome scanning issues.
- Detach the USB cable from the printer and reattach it.
- Select Control panel on your computer and choose Programs -> Programs and Features.
- Now choose Uninstall the HP Print software, and the printer software gets uninstalled.
- Re-install the software and verify whether the HP Envy 6255 Troubleshooting issue persists.
- If yes, contact our tech support team.