How to connect HP Envy 6255 WiFi Setup
- Gather the network credentials of your router.
- These include the network name and password.
- Tap Settings on the Dashboard of your 123.hp.com/envy6255 printer’s display panel.
- Select Wireless Setup -> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer searches for wireless networks.
- Choose your HP Envy 6255 wifi setup network, enter the credentials when prompted and select Connect.
- Make sure to link your printer and computer to the same router.
HP Envy 6255 Wireless Direct Printing
- The HP Envy 6255 supports wireless direct printing. Wireless direct lets you print from your smartphone, tablet or any Wi-Fi enabled device without having to connect to an active internet source.
- Ascertain to get the latest version of HP Smart on your smartphone.
- Go to the control panel of the printer and turn on Wireless direct from Settings. Turn on the Wi-Fi feature of your mobile.
- Select the network which has direct in its name and tap Connect.
- If Wireless direct with security is turned on, a prompt to enter the WPA2 security will appear.
- Key in the password by referring to the wireless settings on the display panel of your 123.hp.com/setup 6255 printer. Start printing.
HP Envy Photo 6255 USB Connection
- Gather the USB cable that is present inside the printer box.
- Run HP Easy start and select the connection as USB in the Choose a connection type window.
- The installer prompts you to link the cable.
- Attach the square end of the cable to the rear of the printer.
- Link the end with the trident symbol to the USB port of your computer.
- The printer gets added to your system, and you are ready to print.
- If it doesn’t get added, change the USB connection to wireless via the options on the control panel of your printer.