HP Envy 7120 Driver Download
To get the updated version of the HP Envy 7120 printer driver, click the Download button given on the page. Select the correct operating system. The files automatically download to a storage location on your computer. On Mac, the file will be saved with the .dmg extension and for Windows, with .exe extension.
How to Download HP Envy 7120 driver for Mac
- Open the manufacturer’s website, choose your printer model from the Products drop-down menu and then select Begin.
- Either you will be directed to the HP Software and Driver Downloads page or the HP Easy Start software downloads.
- If the HP Easy Start downloads, respond appropriately to the on-screen prompts to install the driver.
- If the Easy Start does not download, go to the Software and Driver Downloads section on the manufacturer’s site.
- Enter the Envy 7120 printer model.
- Confirm the version of your operating system and then select the Download option next to the full feature driver.
- Open the Downloads folder on your Mac computer.
- Locate the .dmg file and double-click the file to run it.
How to Download HP Envy 7120 driver for Windows
- Make sure the Envy 7120 printer is in the ready state.
- Do not connect it to your computer.
- If you have connected the printer and computer already, open the Devices and Printers folder on your Windows OS and remove the printer from it.
- If you see multiple icons for the printer, remove them all.
- Click the Download button (Windows) provided below to get the updated version of the printer driver.
- Open the Downloads folder on your Windows computer and locate the .exe file.
- Proceed with the installation by following the instructions of the installer.
- Alternately, the driver can also be downloaded using HP Easy Start.
- Download HP Easy Start from the manufacturer’s site.
- Carry out the prompts on the HP Easy Start installer to get the driver.
Install the driver for HP Envy 7120
- Open the Downloads folder on your computer.
- If you have a Windows computer, double-click the .exe (Windows) file.
- If your computer runs on Mac, locate the .dmg (Mac) file.
- Run the setup file.
- Keep following the prompts displayed on the installer screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the installer.
- Select a connection type when prompted.
- Connect the printer to your computer.
- Return to the installer and click Finish on the installer screen to complete the process.
- Try to print to verify the connection.