HP Envy 7120 Wireless Setup Guidelines
How to connect HP Envy 7120 to Wi-Fi
- Keep your network name and password ready. Power up your router.
- Turn on your Envy 7120 printer and wait until the warm-up period completes.
- Tap Setup icon on the printer’s control panel and select Network Setup.
- Open the Wireless Settings menu and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The printer will search and display a list of available networks.
- Identify the name of your network and select OK.
- Provide the WPA/WEP key if prompted and tap Done.
- To perform the WPS method, look for the Wi-Fi Protected Setup under the Setup menu and touch it.
- Select the Push button or PIN method. If you have chosen the Push button method, go to your router and press the WPS button on it immediately.
- If you have opted for the PIN method, note the PIN displayed on the control panel.
- Enter the PIN on your router. The printer will recognize the network and connect to it.
HP Envy 7120 Wireless Direct Printing
- Power up the Envy 7120 printer.
- Select the Wireless Settings icon on the control panel.
- Choose Wireless Direct.
- Tap the On with Security option if you want to enable a secure connection. Note the security passcode and then touch OK.
- Go to your computer and click the Wireless icon.
- From the list of networks, choose the HP-Print-Envy 7120 option.
- Provide the password if you have turned on security for HP Envy 7120 Wireless Setup Direct connection.
- Open the document you want to print and then click the File menu.
- Select the Print option, and choose the Envy 7120 printer from the list of devices.
- . Click Print. Once you are done with the printing job, you can reconnect the computer to your regular network.