HP Envy 7155 Driver Download
The 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer is accompanied by a driver installation CD that comprises driver files for both Windows and Mac operating systems. Use this CD to install the printer drivers. If the CD is not present, click the Driver Download button on our site to download and install the setup file.
HP Envy 7155 Manual Download
The printer’s manual assists a user to set up the printer at ease. It inscribes the printer’s specifications, instructions to unbox the printer, steps to install the driver files, and also troubleshooting solutions to various issues that the printer encounters. The manual can be downloaded for free using the Download link on our site.
HP Envy 7155 Driver for Mac
- Uninstall the printer drivers that are installed previously.
- The 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer supports basic and full feature drivers.
- Use the HP Easy Start app to install the device drivers.
- The HP Easy Start tool is applicable only for Windows devices.
- Get the utility tool using the Download link on our site.
- Install it by running it offline and then launch the tool.
- Click Connect a new printer and minimize the software.
- Restart both the printer and the computer.
- Check if the Easy Start tool auto-detects the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer. The latest version of the printer drivers installs automatically after the printer is detected.
HP Envy 7155 Driver for Windows
- Take the installation CD accompanied by the printer out of its cover.
- Eject the DVD drive from the laptop that you use to print.
- Keep the CD on the drive and push the drive inside.
- Wait until the driver files pop-up on the screen automatically.
- If not, open the DVD folder comprising the setup files.
- Go to the folder with the name similar to your operating system.
- Find the setup file and right-click on it.
- Click OK on the window that pops up on the forthcoming screen.
- Proceed with guidelines on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Select the check-box at the final step to accept the Terms & Conditions.
HP Envy 7155 Driver Installation
- Download the apt driver file for your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer.
- Open the Downloads folder on your computer or laptop.
- Locate the setup file from the listing and right-click on it.
- Remember that .exe setup file is for Windows and .dmg is for Mac.
- Click the Run as administrator option from the drop-down tab.
- Single-click Yes/I Know on the pop-up window that appears next.
- Follow up the guidelines on the screen.
- Select Yes whenever a Confirmation window pops up.
- At the final step, select the checkbox to accept the Terms&Conditions.