HP Envy 7155 Troubleshooting
HP Envy Photo 7155 Won’t pick up the Photo Paper
During a print or scan job, the printer might fail to feed papers from the input tray and make noises.
- Ensure that the input tray is loaded with appropriate papers.
- Do not overload the tray or let the paper guides loose.
- Check if the printer has encountered paper jam error.
- Clean the paper tray rollers at regular intervals.
- Make sure to clean the paper feed rollers from inside the ink cartridge access region.
- Keep the duplexing rollers free from dust and debris.
- If the above methods fail, perform a hard reset on the printer.
HP Envy 7155 ePrint Troubleshooting
Update the ePrint application to the latest version in order to resolve the hp envy 7155 troubleshooting problems related to the HP ePrint app.
- Open the Control Panel settings on your Windows device.
- Go to the Devices and Printers menu under Control Panel.
- Expand Printers and locate the HP ePrint software.
- Right-click it and select the Update option from the drop-down menu.
- Wait for a while and the Windows OS updates the ePrint software.
HP Envy Photo 7155 not Working
The printer not working problem arises due to problems in the printer’s operating system.
- Take the ink cartridges out of the printer. Disconnect the power cable from the printer and detach the cord from the power source.
- Disjoin the USB cable from the printer, if available.
- Wait for a few minutes, press & hold the printer’s Power button for 30 seconds to remove the additional charge.
- Reestablish the power connection to the 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer and check if the issue is rectified.