HP Envy 7155 Wireless Setup
HP Envy 7155 Photo USB Connection
During the driver setup process, set the connectivity type to the USB setup mode and continue with the on-screen guidelines to link the printer to a USB hub.
- Turn off the HP Envy 7155 Wireless Setup feature on your laptop if it is turned on.
- Take a USB 3.0 cable of size less than three meters.
- Attach the square-end of the USB cable into the printer’s USB port.
- Connect the rectangle end to a USB slot on the laptop.
- The system displays a message stating Installing Device Drivers.
- Wait until the device drivers installation is finished.
- Click OK on the window that pops up on the forthcoming screen.
- Once the message titled Connection Successful displays, start printing.
HP Envy 7155 Wi-Fi Setup
123.hp.com/envy7155 is a wireless printer and you can connect it to a network via the built-in Wireless function, HP Wireless Direct, and the Bluetooth connection.
How to connect HP Envy 7155 to Wi-Fi
- After installing the drivers, select HP Envy 7155 Wireless Setup as the connection method.
- Select a Wireless tool to build the wireless network connection.
- Delink the USB cable from the printer if connected already.
- Activate the router that is connected to a Wireless Access Point.
- Verify the internet connection status and signal strength (speed).
- Enable the Wireless function on your HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi feature on the laptop and choose the desired network from the list.
- Connect the printer to the same wireless network.
HP Envy 7155 Wireless Direct Printing
- Make sure to install the Wireless Direct software on your computer.
- Disjoin the USB cable from the printer, if connected already.
- Ensure that you have an active internet connection.
- Open the Control Panel settings on your HP Envy 7155 printer.
- Go to the Wireless Settings tab and scroll down to the last.
- Slide the toggle switch on top of the page.
- This enables the Wireless Direct feature on your printer.
- Activate the Wireless feature on your computer or laptop.
- Turn off your wireless router to prevent your printer from connecting to it.
- Print a network test page from the printer to check the connection status.