HP Envy 7645 Fax Setup
HP Envy 7645 Fax has become one of the important functions which is carried out in many offices. Faxing lets you send documents, information’s over the phone lines, anywhere you want irrespective of the distance. You need not look for a fax machine separately as you have your HP Envy 7645 printer which can do fax in the best quality.
- We provide the instructions to set up the fax. Get directed to the printer’s control panel to set the region, time, date, and so on.
- You are allowed to set the HP Envy 7645 Fax time, date, and header, as per the requirement.
- Make use of the arrow buttons in order to select the System setup menu, and then click on the OK button.
- Make use of the arrow buttons in order to select the Time/Date menu, and then click on the OK button.Make use of the arrow buttons in order to set the clock either as 12-hour clock or 24-hour clock, and then click the OK button.
- Make use of the keypad to manually key in the current time. To set the 12-hour clock, use the arrow buttons to move past the fourth character.
- Choose 1 for a.m. or 2 for p.m, subsequently, click on the OK button. As in the case of the 24-hour clock, click he OK button.
- Make use of the arrow buttons to choose the Fax setup menu, and then click the OK button.
- Make use of the arrow buttons to choose the Fax header menu, and then click the OK button.
- Make use of the keypad to key in your fax number and your company name or header, and then click the OK button.
Instructions on How to Send a HP Envy 7645 Fax Setup
The guidelines on how to send a fax from your 123 HP Envy 7645 printer is provided by us in our website for our customer’s benefits. In order to use your 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer as a fax machine, certain changes should be done. We provide it in precise manner in our manual.
Sending a fax from the scanner glass
- The instructions provided in this section helps you to send a fax from the scanner glass. One one page can be sent at time.
- You are not supposed to keep any sort of original documents on the Automatic feeder tray when you decided to fax from the scanner glass.
- Raise the scanner lid of your HP Envy 7645 printer, and then locate the original print side down on the left, back corner of the scanner glass.
- Subsequently lower the scanner lid of the HP Envy 7645 printer with utmost care.
- Now you have to alter some settings to HP Envy 7645 fax from the scanner glass of your 123 HP printer. For this go to the printer’s control panel, and click on the Fax icon.
- To enter the fax number, make use the numeric keypad which is present.
- Tap on the Black or Color option, and then go with the Fax from scanner glass option. By doing this printer sends the fax wherever you want.
Sending a HP 7645 Fax from the ADF
- Go with the sending from the ADF option when you want to send multi-page faxes. To commence this, pull the ADF paper width guide. When several pages are to be scanned at once, align the paper stack, keep it on a flat surface.
- Keep the document print-side up, subsequently, place the paper so that the top edge of the document is inserted in the ADF first.
- Then tug the paper width guides inward so that they can be placed properly. Do to push the guides in so tightly to avoid paper damage.When the paper is properly placed, you will receive an acknowledge message on the printer’s control panel.
- Then go to the home screen on the 123.hp.com/envy7645 printer control panel, tap on the Fax option.
- With the aid of the numeric keypad, key in the fax number in the Enter fax number column.
- Subsequently, click on the Black or Color option to send your HP Envy 7645 Fax.
- If you receive an alert message to place the original in the automatic document feeder, the paper is improperly placed.
- Ascertain that the paper is tugged all the way into the ADF and a sound is received indicating that the original is properly placed.