HP Envy 7858 Troubleshooting
How to Print on photo paper with my Envy Photo 7858. Printer doesn’t see the photo tray.
The HP Envy 7858 printer does not come with a separate tray for photo sheets. Instead, you can use the main input tray to load the photo sheets. Refer to how to print photos on HP Envy 7858 to print on photos from the printer.
HP Envy Photo 7858 not printing from queue
- Reset the print environment if all the functions fail.
- Check the ink cartridges and the printhead assembly.
- Try connecting the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer to a different host device.
- Review the print settings for the current print job.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Error B8CDD2FE
- Go to the Printers list page from the System Preferences menu.
- Right-click on the blank space & select the Reset Printing System option. Click the Reset icon on the confirmation window that pops up.
- Type the Administrator name and password in the upcoming dialog box. Wait for a while and the printing system resets completely.
- Ensure that no devices are displayed in the Printers list.
- Re-add the printer to the list by following a guided procedure.
HP Envy photo 7858 paper jam
- Dismantle all the removable parts from the Envy 7858 printer .
- Check for paper jams inside the printer and in the paper trays.
- Do not leave even bits or torn pieces of paper.
- Use a torchlight to deep-check the printer’s inside.
- Make sure to free the rollers from jammed papers.
- Ensure that the cartridge assembly is not stuck with any sheets.
- Reload the input tray with appropriate papers.
HP Envy 7858 printer offline
- Get the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the HP Envy 7858 troubleshooting error.
- Make the printer as the default device for printing.
- Reset the print environment and check if the error is resolved.
- Get the latest version of the printer’s firmware from the manufacturer. Delete the extra entries except the one in idle status under the Printers list.
- Turn on your Mac computer and click the Apple icon.
- Type Print in the address box and press the Enter button.
- Select the Print & Fax, Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners option.
- Locate the printer names or model numbers that match with your printer. Right-click all the extra source files and printer queues.
- Select the Minus option from the drop-down menu.
- Find the printer that is idle with a green-colored dot next to it.
- Right-click the printer and go to the Properties menu.
- Click the Make Default Printer option and then Apply.
HP Envy 7858 won’t install
This printer displays an error message Unsuccessful Network Installation Error and terminates all the activities. Rectify this error by uninstalling and re-installing the HP printer drivers.
- Disconnect the printer from the computer and the network/USB connection.
- Go to the Programs and Features menu on your Windows system.
- Right-click the installed HP printer from the list displayed on-screen.
- Select the Uninstall or Yes option from the drop-down menu.
- Click Yes, if a User Account Control message displays.
- Go with the on-screen directions to complete the driver removal process.
- Restart the computer after the uninstallation process completes.
- Get the latest available version of the driver from our site.
- Start printing if the HP Envy 7858 troubleshooting issue is resolved, else proceed further.