HP ENVY Photo 7858 Scan Setup
Are you looking for ENVY Photo 7858 scan setup? There are many benefits of scanning documents over the paper. Not only do you get a digital copy, but you can also share documents with others instantly. This web page will explore the HP ENVY Photo 7858 scan setup in detail.
Download And Install The Scanner Software
Before scanning the documents, you should complete your HP Envy Photo 7858 printer setup and install the compatible software. Appropriate software is required to establish communication between the printer and the computer. You can download it from the HP official website. To continue, follow these steps:
- Go to HP’s official website from your default browser.
- Type HP ENVY 7858 in the search area and click Submit.
- In the search results, click the correct printer.
- When redirected to the product support page, click Software, Drivers and Firmware.
- It will now recognize your operating system and display compatible software.
- Choose the software you like the most and click Download.
- Once you have it on your computer, find it and run the setup file.
- If User Account Control appears, click Yes to continue. Continue with the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
HP ENVY 7858 Scanning Methods
Enable Scan To Computer
- By default, the Scan to Computer feature is enabled. If disabled, you need to enable the option manually to scan documents. To do this, open the HP scanner software and select Print, Scan.
- To do this, open the HP Scan application and click Print, Scan, and Fax.
- Go to the Scan menu and click Manage Scan to Computer> Enable.
HP ENVY 7858 Scan To PDF
- Place your originals on the scanner glass with the print side facing down.
- Go to the Print, Scan & Fax tab on the scanner software and click Scan> Scan a Document or Photo.
- On the screen that displays, select Save as PDF> Scan.
- When prompted, specify the destination on your computer and click Save.
- Now, your printer will scan your documents and save them as a PDF file on your computer.
HP ENVY 7858 Scan To Email
- To begin with, load your originals on the scanner glass or into the document feeder.
- Open the HP printer software on your computer and click Print, Scan, and Fax.
- Click Scan> Scan a Document or Photo.
- Choose the scan type you prefer and click Scan. If you want to email the documents as PDF, choose Email as PDF. Suppose you want to email the documents as a JPEG file. In that case, you can pick the Email as JPEG option.
- Now, the documents will be added as an attachment to your default email software.
- If you want to make any changes to your document, you can click More and make the appropriate changes.
- This is how you should scan your documents and send them directly to your email.
This is the procedure for scanning your documents to PDF/email using your HP ENVY Photo 7858 printer. For further questions and clarifications, you can reach our technical experts. They will connect with you and help you in real-time. You can contact us via the Call button on this page.