HP Envy Photo 7858 Scan Setup
Keep the document or photo to be scanned in the ADF or the scanner glass. Touch the Scan icon on the printer’s access panel. The printer scans the loaded document/photo. Other tools used to scan are HP Envy photo 7858 scan software, HP Scan and Capture app, HP Smart app, HP Printer Assistant, and Embedded Web Server.
HP Envy 7858 scan to PDF
Use the HP Scan software to scan & save multiple documents/photos into a single PDF file. To do this, download and install the Adobe Reader software on the computer you are using. Make sure to have the photos in PDF format to save them as one file.
- Use the PDF document-related shortcuts.
- Make sure to use a resolution setting of 300 dpi or lower.
- Load the pages that you want to scan into the ADF tray.
- Confirm that the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer is linked to the computer you use.
- Search HP on the computer and select your printer from the list.
- Wait for a while and the HP Printer Assistant tool opens.
- Click Scan > Scan a Document or Photo from the Home menu.
- The HP Scan software opens. Select the Save as PDF option.
- Click OK and then Save to save all the docs as a single PDF.
If you scan from the scanner glass, place the next document on the glass and click the plus button. Redo this step until all the pages are scanned and finally click Save. Select the PDF option in the Save as type menu. Alter the file name and the folder to which you want to save the scan and click Save.
HP Envy 7858 scan to email
- Go to the Control Panel settings from the HP Envy 7858 printer’s access panel.
- Scroll to the Applications menu and tap the HP Envy photo 7858 scan to Email option.
- Use your printer’s mail id to transfer the scanned documents directly.
- Wake your Apple computer and click the Apple icon on the taskbar.
- Pick the System Preferences menu from the drop-down menu.
- Open Finder and click the Go option on top of the screen.
- Double-click the Image Capture option on the next screen.
- Alter the HP Envy photo 7858 scan settings under the Scanner Settings tab and click Scan.