HP ink tank wireless 310
The HP ink tank prints up to 8000 color and 6000 black pages at an extreme low cost-per-page. Easily refill the tank system with spill-free, resealable bottles. The HP ink tank 310 is all-in-one printer that print, copy and scan all in one device. The HP ink tank is a color printer that has black, cyan, magenta and yellow ink color. The monthly duty cycle is up to 1000 pages. It handles 60 sheets in the input tray. The HP ink tank supports color scan and the resolution is up to 600 x 300 dpi. The printer comes with a one-year limited warranty.
How to print a test page
- When you set up the printer for the first time, after you load paper, fill the ink tanks and install the printhead. The test page prints automatically.
- If you face any problem on the printer, do a test page to assure that the HP Ink Tank 310 printer is functioning correctly.
- Before you make a test page, load paper into the input tray. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Cancel button.
- Release the Cancel and Power button the test page prints automatically from the printer.
- To print from Windows, go to the Start button. Type devices and printer on the search box.
- Click the Device and Printer. A dialog box opens. Find the printer name and right click on it and click Printer Properties.
- Click Print Test Page on the General tab. The printer starts printing the test page.
- For Mac, open Printer & Scanner. Select the printer name and click Open Print Queue. Click Printer menu from the menu bar and select Print Test Page.
- The print page prints the information about the series of the printer along with the product number.
- The page also display the ink quality of the HP Ink Tank 310 printer. If the ink quality is not up to the expected level, change the ink and print a test page again.
HP Ink Tank 310 – Driver Manual Download
The print driver establishes the connectivity between the printer and the computer/laptop. It is essential to install the driver before you use the printer. Make use of the CD that comes in the shipment box. If the driver is not in the current version download and install it from this website. The user manual is user-friendly for the user who uses the printer for the first time. The index page describes in short about what the manual is about. If the manual is lost or unavailable in the shipment box download the manual from this website.
HP Ink Tank 310 driver
- Before start using the printer, the first step is to install the driver on the computer.
- If the CD is available, insert the CD into the computer drive. Cross check whether the file in the CD has a current version of the driver.
- If it is in current version, proceed with the CD installation. The start screen opens automatically. If not, go to My Computer and click on the CD icon.
- Follow the on-screen instruction on the screen to complete the installation. When urged, connect the USB cable.
- For Mac, if the CD drive is not present, make use of another computer/laptop to copy the files from the CD to a USB device.
- Insert the USB device into the port on Mac device and run the file to install the driver for the HP Ink Tank 310 driver.
- If the CD is lost or does not have the current version, download the driver from the website.
HP Ink Tank 310 printer manual
- Before you set up the printer, read the manual that comes along with the printer in the shipment box.
- From the table of content on the manual, you can view the topic that is in the manual. Since it comes along with the page number it is easy to refer.
- The manual provides information about how to set up the printer for the first time, explain in detail about the copy, and scan function.
- The manual also provides details about how to fill the ink tanks and gives you tips for working with the printer.
- The manual is available for both the Windows and Mac users. The troubleshooting page help to solve the issue faced by the printer.
- If the manual is not available or lost, download it from this website. We provide manual for Windows and Mac OS.
- To download the manual from this website, click on the Manual button. A PDF file automatically starts to download.
The troubleshooting is a standard approach to solve a problem that occurs often or rarely on the printer. First, gather the information about the issue. Once the issue is understood, plan and resolve the issue. Verify that the issue persists. If the issue remains, check out in the manual for the further solution. If the issue does not solve after trying all the solution in the manual then without having any second thought dial to the Toll-free number. Our skilled technicians solve any kind of queries faced by the printer instantly.
Printer hardware issues
- Any issue you face on the printer the first step is reset the printer. Most of the issue get solve after you reset the printer.
- To reset, with the printer on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait for 60 seconds and reconnect the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the other side of the cable to the back of the printer. The printer automatically turns on.
- If it does not turn on, press the Power button on the printer. The printer light starts to flash and verify if the issue still persists.
- Make sure the printhead access door and exterior door are closed correctly. If the door is not closed completely, the printer fails to print.
- After you fill the ink on the respective tank, make sure to close the ink tank lid tightly.
- If the lid is not closed, the ink may start to spill out from the printer or the print might not perform its function.
- One of the hardware issues on the printer is due to the printhead. Make sure the orange plugs are removed from both the printhead.
- Place the printhead correctly on its slot and close the blue carriage latch till it snaps into the place.
Control panel error codes
- The following points describe the most common error followed by the solutions on the printer and display the error code on the printer’s control panel.
- Sometimes the printer remains silent and an ‘A’ blinks on the control panel because the printer waiting to scan the page.
- In such cases, lift the scanner lid and place the alignment page with the print side down on the right-front corner of the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid. Press the Start Copy Color button on the control panel to start its function.
- After installing the printhead, rarely ‘P’ blinks on the printer’s control panel because the printer interrupted while priming the ink system.
- Press and hold the Resume button for 3 seconds to continue the priming process. Make sure the ink tanks are full.
- Assure the printheads is properly installed inside the printer. Load paper and confirm that printer can start the printing process.
- The “E1” error occurs when the paper settings do not match the paper loaded in the printer. Reset the settings and try to print.
- The “E3” error occurs when the printer carriage jam. To resolve, look for any jammed paper inside the printer and remove.
- The “E9” error occurs when the printer detects the ink system maintenance. To resolve, open and close the printhead access door for 3 to 4 times to remove any ink buildup.