HP Laserjet CP4025DN Printer
- Print professional-quality color documents at high speeds.
- Includes energy-saving features.
- Easy and efficient functioning.
- Supports automatic two-sided printing.
- Print up to 35 pages per minute.
- Duty cycle up to 7,500 pages per month.
- Supports USB and Ethernet connection.
Portrait or Landscape Orientation
With your HP Laserjet cp4025dn printer, you can print in portrait as well as landscape orientation. All you need is to select the Portrait option for vertical prints and Landscape for horizontal prints.
Paper Tray or Source
If your printer has more than one tray, select the tray you have loaded the paper into. Use Automatically Select to pull paper from the main tray and if it is empty, the paper is pulled from another tray.
Photo paper type
Set the paper type as HP photo paper, plain paper, or custom media to enable the printer properly handle and print on the paper. Select the Automatic option to let the printer automatically select the paper type.
The draft mode uses the lowest DPI when ink cartridge levels are low or when high-quality prints are not needed. The fast draft mode produces draft quality at the fastest printing speed.
You can add or remove a border which will leave a white border around a photo or print to the very edge of the paper. For detailed steps, go to Printing on Both Sides of the Paper page.
Color or Black and White
On selecting the color or black and white option, you can use ink from all cartridges for full-color prints and use the black ink cartridge only for normal or lower quality black and white prints.
Driver manual download
Are you puzzled as to why you are unable to print even after installing the printer driver? One of the reasons is that you need to install an upgraded printer driver and software which is compatible with the operating system and HP laserjet cp4025dn printer. To start printing, you can refer your printer manual, if necessary. For Windows, note that the driver file is in the .exe format, on the other hand, .dmg is the format of the driver file, for Mac OS. The guidelines to download the driver for both Windows and Mac are here. Get to know how to install the driver for your system by clicking on Read More.
- The first and the foremost step is to visit our website and choose your printer model from the list that appears on the control panel. Re-check if the OS version is correct.
- Now, you need to Download the full feature software, under the Driver-Product Installation Software and to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap the Download only option and click Learn more to download the printer driver on Windows, if ‘Installing Your HP Laserjet CP4025DN Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution’ displays on your printer screen.
- In order to complete the setup choose the desired printer connection and based on your necessity, select the apt print job. Now, you can proceed to the next step.
- If you want to install with the disc that had been shipped with the printer, ascertain that the disc has drivers supported in the operating system. For any clarification or support, contact our technical experts.
- The primary step is to visit our website and choose your HP Laserjet CP4025DN printer model from the list that appears on the control panel and to ensure if the Operating System version is correct.
- Now, you need to choose the Download option next to the full feature software, under the Driver-Product Installation Software and to use the guided HP Download and Install Assistant, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select HP Scan on the Install screen and then ensure that you tap the Add Printer option to create a print queue on your Mac system. This opens the Add window.
- Type your printer model, then ensure that you select the Use or Print Using menu option and then choose the printer model in the pop-up menu. Now, click the Add option.
- To complete the setup choose the desired network connection and then select the 123.hp.com/lj CP4025DN function based on your work requirement.
Ink and Toner catridge
The cartridges play an important role in determining the print quality of your document because faint and blurry prints make them look unprofessional. Toner cartridges are generally used in laser printers. The toner cartridges are cylinder containers filled with toner, which is a very fine powder made from polyester. Though toner cartridges are expensive to purchase initially, they are more cost-effective as they last longer than ink cartridges. These cartridges are preferred by businesses that value speed, due to the precision possible with a laser compared to a spray of ink. Moreover, when it comes to saving time, a laser wins the majority of races. Also, the printers using inkjet cartridges often have less paper capacity.
Replace the toner cartridges
- Step 1: The first and the foremost step is to open the front door, then make sure that you hold the blue handle on the toner cartridge drawer and then you can carefully pull it out.
- Step 2: Now, grasp the handle on the toner cartridge and then pull the toner cartridge straight up. Take out the new toner cartridge package from the box and then pull the release tab on the packaging.
- Step 3: Take out the toner cartridge, then grasp both ends of the toner cartridge and then gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to distribute the HP Laserjet CP4025DN toner. Now, proceed to the next step.
- Step 4: Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the drawer. Ascertain that the color chip on the cartridge matches the color chip on the drawer. Now, proceed to the next step.
- Step 5: Make sure that you push the toner cartridge drawer into the printer and then carefully close the front door to secure the cartridge. The cartridge should be placed properly.
- Step 6: For any further information and support, you can visit our website and reach our expert team on the Toll-free 1-888-224-4280. Your issues can be resolved easily and instantly.
Replace the toner collection unit
- Step 1: Make sure that you replace the toner collection unit when the printer’s control panel instructs you to and also that you do not empty the toner collection unit and reuse it.
- Step 2: The reason behind this is that it could lead to toner being spilled inside the printer, which could result in reduced print quality. You can also return the toner collection unit to HP’s Planet Partners program for recycling.
- Step 3: The toner collection unit can fill quickly if printing documents require heavy toner coverage. If you want to print these types of documents, it is recommended to have another toner collection unit available.
- Step 4: To replace the toner collection unit, open the front door. Make sure that the door is completely open. Carefully remove the blue label at the top of the toner collection unit.
- Step 5: Now, place the attached blue cap over the blue opening at the top of the unit and then remove the new toner collection unit from its package. You can proceed to the next step.
- Step 6: Insert the bottom of the new unit into the HP Laserjet CP4025DN printer and then push the top of it until it clicks into place. Close the front door and to recycle the used toner collection unit, follow the on-screen instructions.
USB & Ethernet connectivity
- Close all open programs on the computer and then install the software.
- Follow the instructions when using a CD for installing the printer driver.
- Tap the Connected directly to the computer option and tap the Install button.
- When prompted, connect the USB cable to the printer and the computer.
- Ensure that you use a 2.0 connection and an A-to-B type USB cable.
- After completing the installation process, you can click the Finish button.
- Print a test page to check the status of the software.
- Connect the network cable to the printer and the ethernet port.
- Wait for the printer to recognize the network and assign an IP address.
- Now, press the Home button on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the down arrow to highlight the information menu and enter OK.
- Press the down arrow to highlight the print configuration menu and tap OK.
- You can find the IP address on the Embedded Jetdirect page.
- If the IP address is 0.0.0.0, or 188.8.131.52, etc manually configure it.
Wondering why your printer is unable to print even after installing the printer driver? You need to install the upgraded printer driver and software compatible with your operating system and HP cp4025dn. Due to unexpected reasons the printer might go offline. But do not worry. Get to know the troubleshooting solutions for your printer below.
In few situations, you may receive an alert message stating that the printer is offline. You may not be aware of the reason for this issue. Do not freak out. You can get back you printer online in a flash. First go with the primary steps to solve this issue. We have provided below the troubleshooting solutions that may help you to overcome this printer issue.
- Make sure that you check if there is a good network connection between your laserjet cp4025dn printer and computer.
- Once you download HP Print and Scan Doctor, is may help you to diagnose and resolve printing problems instantly.
- Set the default printer driver for Windows and for Mac OS, delete all extra printers and leave one idle printer.
- Reset the printer and make sure that you select the correct port. Now, proceed to the next step.
- If the selection does not match the current connection, make sure that you choose the correct port type.
- You can proceed to the next step if the problem persists. You can add the HP Laserjet CP4025DN printer using HP Printer Assistant.
- Check the status of the printer by printing a test page. For any clarification, ring us on the Toll-free 1-888-224-4280.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.