- 123.hp.com »
- HP Laserjet m110we Install
HP LASERJET M110WE SETUP
Have you bought a new HP LaserJet M110we printer? Let’s set it up at your workplace and make your work efficient and productive. On this page, we have clearly discussed the entire setup procedure and a few troubleshooting methods. For queries and help, contact our technical experts. We always have your back covered. To learn the HP Laserjet m110we Setup in detail, continue reading this page.
HP LASERJET M110WE UNBOXING SETUP
The first-time printer setup involves hardware and software installation. In the hardware setup, you will prepare the printer, power it up, and load paper. In the software setup, you will install the HP printer software.
- Start by taking out the printer from the package.
- Remove all the protective tapes and covers from the printer.
- Since the toner cartridge is pre-installed, take it out of the printer and remove the orange clips.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge horizontally a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside it.
- Pull out the orange seal and reinstall the toner cartridge into the printer.
- Next, connect your printer to an electrical outlet using the provided power cord.
- Power on the printer and proceed to load the print media into the paper tray.
- Make sure that you fan the paper stack before inserting it into the tray.
- Also, remember to adjust the paper stack gently with the paper guides.
- Pull out the output tray extension and complete the hardware HP Laserjet m110we Setup.
- If the software CD-ROM is available, use it to run the driver installation process on your computer.
- Otherwise, download and install the driver.
- During the driver installation, make sure to follow the instructions provided by the setup wizard.
- Next, you must accept the license agreement in the setup wizard to continue with the installation.
- In the Connection Options window, you will be asked to choose a way to connect your printer and computer.
- Select the Wireless or USB method.
- Once the connection is established, perform the on-screen prompts and complete the installation.
- Finally, print a test page and verify the printer’s functionality.
HP LASERJET M110WE DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Are you looking forward to downloading a driver for your HP LaserJet M110we printer? Learn how to get the required driver from the official HP site using the steps given below.
- Before starting, make sure that you have disconnected the VPN connection on your computer.
- Next, open the default browser and ensure that the Internet connection is stable.
- Go to the official HP site.
- Input your printer model number in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- In the left-side panel, click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab.
- Wait for HP to detect your OS version automatically.
- Choose the required driver from the available list and click the Download button.
You have to wait until the driver file is downloaded on your computer. Once downloaded, you can easily access the file from the Downloads section of your browser.
HP LASERJET M110WE DRIVER INSTALL
HP provides various software to communicate from your computer to your printer. If you have downloaded the HP Easy Start printer setup software from the official HP site, go through the steps given below to install it on your computer.
- Start by closing all the running programs on your computer.
- Make sure that your printer is disconnected from your PC.
- Run the setup file to start the driver installation.
- On Windows, click Yes if the device prompts for User Account Control.
- On Macintosh, enter the administrator password in the required field and click Continue to start the setup.
- Accept the license agreements and click Continue.
- When prompted, establish the connection between your printer and computer. It can be initiated by a USB cable or with the help of your wireless router.
- On the Printer found screen, check if your printer is listed.
- If the printer name isn’t listed, click the My Printer is Not Shown button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Get your printer detected using the troubleshooting steps.
- Once the connection is made, install the required software by selecting them in the setup wizard.
- Next, register your printer and add it to your computer.
- To verify the driver installation process, print a test page.
You can now see the computer communicating with your printer and printing the test page.
HP LASERJET M110WE USB SETUP
This is the easiest way to set up your HP LaserJet M110we printer on your computer. All you need is a USB cable.
- Before starting the USB setup, ensure that your printer is disconnected from the computer.
- Turn on the printer and your computer.
- Run the driver installation wizard on your computer.
- Agree to the EULA and proceed to install the driver.
- When you are asked to choose the connection type, select the USB option.
- Next, connect your printer to your computer using the USB cable you got.
- Wait until your printer gets detected by the driver setup wizard.
- Once the connection is established, complete the USB setup by registering and adding your printer to the computer.
HP LASERJET M110WE WIRELESS SETUP
As the HP LaserJet M110we printer supports wireless connectivity, you can connect any wireless device to it. Here, we have discussed how to perform the wireless setup for your printer using the WPS push button configuration.
- First, make sure that your router has a WPS button.
- Place your printer close to your router.
- Remove any wireless devices between your printer and router to reduce Wi-Fi interference.
- Press the WPS button on your router.
- Within a minute, go to your printer control panel and press the Wireless button. Hold the button for five seconds.
- Wait for your printer to connect to your wireless network automatically.
- Once the network connection is established, the wireless light on the control panel will stop blinking as it did during the connection process.
- Next, connect your PC to the same wireless network.
- Download and launch the HP Smart app.
- Accept the license agreements.
- If prompted, sign in to your HP account.
- Click the option to add a new printer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When you are asked to choose the connection type, select the Wireless option.
- Finish the wireless setup and verify the connection by printing a test page.
HP LASERJET M110WE PRINT SETUP
Printing is made easier with the help of the HP LaserJet M110we printer. To prepare your printer for printing documents, follow the steps given below.
Loading print media:
- Open the main tray.
- Slide apart the paper guides.
- Fan a stack of plain paper and insert it into the paper input tray.
- Adjust the paper in the tray with the paper guides.
- Open the output tray extension.
Printing from a computer:
- Before starting, ensure that your printer is powered on.
- Connect your printer to your computer.
- Open the document you want to print.
- Press the print command keys to open the Print dialog box.
- Choose your printer’s name from the drop-down menu.
- To specify the print settings, click Preferences or Properties.
- After selecting the required print settings, click OK –> Print.
Now, your printer will print the document.
HP LASERJET M110WE TROUBLESHOOTING
Troubleshooting your printer problems is made easier here. If your printer isn’t working as expected, troubleshooting the issue might help you make it work. You can reach us by clicking the Call button on this page for assistance in resolving your HP LaserJet M110we printer issues. Below, we have discussed a few common problems that arise on printers and also given the best troubleshooting solutions for them.
HP LASERJET M110WE PRINTER OFFLINE
Is your printer status offline? Probably, there might be a communication breakdown between the printer and the Windows computer. No more worries. We stand by your side to solve this problem. Keep reading the instructions below to get the printer status back online.
- First, check if your printer is turned on.
- Next, check if the USB cable is firmly connected at both end ports.
- In case you have connected the devices over a wireless network, check the wireless signal strength. Make sure that your printer is placed closer to your router.
- On your computer, open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Give a right-click on your printer’s icon and select the See what’s printing option.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option from the drop-down list.
- Cancel the pending print jobs, if any.
- If you have not yet set your printer as default, right-click the printer icon and select the Set as default printer option.
Now, the printer status should be online.
HP LASERJET M110WE NOT PRINTING
- If your printer is not printing any documents, check the connection between the printer and the computer as your first action.
- Next, check if your printer is loaded with enough paper.
- Verify and ensure that you have installed a compatible printer driver on your computer.
- Open the Print dialog box and click Preferences or Properties. This will open the Printer Properties window.
- Check if the print settings are correct.
- Modify the required settings and click OK.
- Retry to print your document and check if you can print.
- If the printing problem persists, go to Windows Services and restart the Print Spooler service.
- You can also run the printer troubleshooter through Windows Settings.
- To automatically detect and fix the issues on your HP LaserJet M110we printer, run the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool.
Now, your printer should be printing your documents.
Its’ Time For Action
Hope this All-in-One HP Laserjet m110we setup guide makes printing and troubleshooting easier. You have learned everything from setup to troubleshooting on this page. Stay tuned with us for more information about printers. For further clarifications about the HP Laserjet m110we printer setup, contact our technical experts. We are just one call away.