HP Laserjet M203dw Wireless Setup
The wireless setup process of the laserjet m203dw is pretty simple, just carry forward the instructions given below.
- The router’s network name and password are essential to establish the connection.
- You need to make a note of them before you begin the setup.
Check whether the latest printer driver is installed on your system.
- Begin by connecting the printer to a nearby wireless network.
- Go to Settings on your computer and convert the USB connection to HP Laserjet M203dw Wireless Setup.
- Link your computer to the same wireless network and begin printing.
How to connect HP Laserjet m203dw to wireless
- Check whether your router supports the WPS, if not install the printer driver and perform the setup.
- However, if your router supports WPS, long press the Wireless button.
- Release it when the wireless light begins blinking.
- Wait for two minutes and press and release the button once the wireless light starts blinking.
- Now, wait for the router to establish the connection.
- The wireless light remains turned on and steady indicating that the printer is connected to the network.
How to connect HP Laserjet m203dw to WiFi
- Begin with linking your computer to your HP Laserjet M203dw Wireless Setup and network.
- Open HP Easy Start on your computer and select Continue.
- Select the checkbox in the license agreements screen and click Continue.
- Enable HP Auto Wireless Connect and select Continue.
- Select Settings on the printer’s display.
- Now tap Wireless and select Connect to a network.
- Choose your wireless network and start printing.
- Enter the credentials of the router when prompted and select Connect.
- Go to your computer and select the printer from the list displayed in the installer window.
- If it is not present, click My Printer is Not Shown.
- Now perform the instructions as given and your printer is now linked wirelessly.
How to connect HP Laserjet m203dw to Computer
- You can connect your Laserjet m203dw printer to the computer via a Wired or wireless method.
- Open HP Easy start on your computer, else conduct the driver installation process.
- For a wired connection,
- Look for a USB cord inside the printer box.
- During the printer installation process, select the connection type as Wired.
- Now the installer will prompt you to establish the connection.
- Link the square end at the device’s rear and the other end to the computer’s USB port.
- For a wireless connection,
- Select the connection type as Wireless when prompted.
- Your printer computer and router need to be placed close together.
- Perform the connection by referring to the HP Laserjet M203dw Wireless Setup subheading on this page.
How to connect HP Laserjet m203dw to Laptop
- Obtain the latest printer driver on your computer.
- Establish either a wired or wireless connection between your printer and computer.
- The printer is now connected to your computer.
- Troubleshoot any network connectivity issues by following the setup instructions that are given in the user manual.
- Once the setup process is done, check if the printer is added to the laptop’s list of devices.
- To do so, get to the Control panel on your computer and select Devices and Printers.
- Check if your printer’s model name is present in the list.
- If not, select Add a Device and enter the credentials accordingly to include the printer in the list of devices.