123 HP Laserjet m203dw Setup
The 123 HP Laserjet m203dw printer is an all in one which can perform printing, scanning, copying, and faxing seamlessly. This printer is equipped with two-sided fast printing which is best suited for office use. Get solutions to perform the first time printer setup by performing the steps given below.
How to Install HP Laserjet m203dw
- Cut the tape that covers the top of the 123 HP Laserjet m203dw printer box.
- The flaps need to be opened.
- Look for the setup flyer, toner cartridges and power cables in the box and remove them.
- Set them aside and take the 123.hp.com/ljm203dw printer out carefully.
- Remove the polythene material that surrounds the printer.
- Look for the visible orange tape that surrounds the printer and peel them off carefully.
- The input and output trays of the device need to be opened.
- Establish the power connection by connecting the cord between your 123.hp.com/ljm203dw printer and computer.
- Switch on the device and wait for it to become silent and idle.
- Tear the packing that covers the cartridges and open the access door.
- Place the cartridges in their respective slots.
- Tap OK on the printer’s display and an alignment page prints.
Download HP Laserjet m203dw
Driver & Manual
The Driver and manual of the HP Laserjet 203dw printer can be downloaded from this site. Select an appropriate button to download the driver for your printer.
HP Laserjet m203dw Airprint Setup
- Performing the AirPrint setup lets you print from any Apple device.
- Check if the Apple device you use is compatible with AirPrint.
- Your Apple device needs to be linked to the same wireless network as the 123.hp.com/ljm203dw printer.
- Modify the printer’s AirPrint name and configure Airprint for your iOS.
- Select System Preferences after choosing the Apple menu.
- You need to select the Plus sign at the bottom of the left pane.
- The printer gets added to your computer and starts printing.
How to print from iPhone to HP Laserjet m203dw
- Install AirPrint on your Apple device.
- You can get this application from the Apple App store.
- Once the application is installed, perform the steps given below.
- Open the document or picture you need to print and select the Share icon.
- Select Print, if the Print option isn’t present, look into the application’s User Guide or Help section.
- Choose Select Printer and tap AirPrint-enabled printer and the printer.
- You can now make changes to the number of copies and other settings.
- Select an appropriate option and view or cancel the Print job.
HP Laserjet m203dw ePrint setup
- Check if your laserjet m203dw printer and computer are linked together.
- Tap the HP ePrint button on the printer’s display panel and select Setup.
- Turn on Web services and perform the instructions as follows.
- Tap Print or Print info and the 123.hp.com/ljm203dw printer properties page gets printed.
- Note the email id and start printing
- Once this is done, go to your computer and open an email client or visit an email website.
- Select Compose and enter the printer’s email address in the To: field.
- You need to attach the document that needs to be printed and select Send.
HP Laserjet m203dw Cloudprint setup
- Begin with registering with HP Cloud.
- Go to Google Cloud on your computer and registered with HP Connected and register with Cloud.
- Now go to the Google Cloud Print sign-in page.
- Enter the printer’s email address in the Email box and select Connect printer.
- For further assistance, contact our technical support team by selecting the Click to Call button on this page.
HP Laserjet m203dw Ink Cartridge replacement
- Ink cartridge replacement is an essential process for optimum printer function.
- The printer must remain turned on throughout the process.
- Look for a small gap in the front of the printer, place your finger inside, and open the access door.
- Wait for the carriage to move and make sure to push the old cartridge to unlock it.
- Now remove it from the slot and recycle it.
- Remove the packing that surrounds the new cartridge and peel off the tape that covers the cartridge contacts.
- Push the cartridge into the slot such that its contacts face down.
- Ensure a click sound is heard. This confirms the 123 HP Laserjet m203dw setup process.
How to check Toner Levels on HP Laserjet m203dw
- Look for an Ink drop icon on the display panel of the 123.hp.com/ljm203dw printer and click on it.
- Now select View Toner level and check whether cartridge is inserted properly.
- Ascertain that the latest printer driver is installed on your computer.
- Open the HP Smart application on your computer and add the toner levels on the home screen.
- You can also check it using HP Print and Scan Doctor.
How to Print on HP Laserjet m203dw
- Ensure that the input tray of the printer is opened and load paper into it. Select the Print option after opening the HP Printer software on your computer.
- Now choose your printer from the list of printers and select Properties or Preferences. This opens the 123 HP Laserjet M203dw printer driver.
- Set the paper orientation on the Finishing tab, paper source, type, and other settings.
- Select the OK button to return to the Print dialog box.
- Now choose the number of copies using the appropriate options and select Print to commence the print job.
How to Print Double Side on HP Laserjet m203dw
- Open the printer software on your computer and select the Print option.
- Choose the printer from the list and select either the Properties or Preferences button.
- Select the Finishing tab and choose Print on both sides.
- Now close the Document properties dialog by clicking OK.
- Choose Print to complete the Print job.
How to cold reset HP laserjet m203dw
- Performing a cold reset with the Laserjet m203dw lets you get rid of certain small printer issues.
- Turn off the 123.hp.com/ljm203dw printer and hold the Go button.
- Power it back on and long press the Go button for about 20 seconds.
- Release it once the ready light turns on.
How to Update HP Laserjet m203dw firmware
- Ensure your laserjet printer and computer are connected to each other.
- Open HP Smart on your computer or mobile.
- Select Advanced -> Advanced Settings or Printer Home Page (EWS).
- Choose Tools or Web Services.
- Select Printer Updates or Product Update and then select Check Now.
- The printer searches for a list of updates and commences the firmware update process.
HP Laserjet m203dw Troubleshooting
The troubleshooting process of the Laserjet m203dw lets you overcome certain simple errors related to printing. Get a quick solution to overcome issues such as 123.hp.com/ljm203dw printer offline, not printing, print quality issue, paper feed, and not connecting to Mac on this site. Just follow the steps accordingly.