- Laserjet M234dwe Printer Setup
123 HP Laserjet M234dwe Printer Setup
The new HP LaserJet M234dwe printer delivers all the support you need in printing for your business. Setting up this printer is quite simple and straightforward. As this printer supports wireless connectivity, you can connect any wireless device to it. For detailed instructions about the 123 HP Laserjet M234dwe Printer Setup, continue reading this page.
HP LASERJET M234DWE UNBOXING SETUP
If you are new to the HP printer setup, the steps given below will help you complete the process without taking much time.
- Start by unpacking your printer.
- Remove the protective tapes from the inside and the outside of the printer.
- Gently pull out the orange toner sheet.
- Next, slide apart the paper guides in the paper input tray.
- Fan a paper stack and load it into the tray.
- Adjust the paper stack with the paper guides.
- Lower the tray cover and pull to extend the output tray.
- Using the provided power cord, connect your printer to an electrical outlet.
- Turn the printer on and wait until it becomes ready.
- Once you have completed the hardware setup, download the HP printer software on your computer.
- Run the setup wizard and accept the license agreements.
- Next, connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable.
- If necessary, you can also connect the printer to a wireless network to which your computer is connected.
- Make the setup wizard detect your printer.
- Install the required driver by selecting it in the driver installation wizard.
- Finish the 123 HP Laserjet M234dwe Printer Setup and verify the printer functionality.
HP LASERJET M234DWE DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Are you looking forward to downloading a driver for your printer? If yes, click the Driver Download button on this page. Alternatively, you can get the driver for your HP LaserJet M234dwe printer from the official HP site by following the steps given below.
- To begin with, open the default browser on your computer.
- Visit the official HP site.
- Input your printer’s model number in the search field and hit the Enter key.
- Click the Software, Drivers and Firmware tab in the left-side panel.
- Wait until your OS version is detected automatically.
- If the OS version detected is incorrect, click on the Choose a different OS link and select the correct OS version.
- Choose the required driver from the available list and click Download.
- Wait until the download is completed.
HP LASERJET M234DWE DRIVER INSTALL
Installing the HP Easy Start software:
- Before starting, make sure that your printer is not connected to your computer.
- Download the HP Easy Start software from the official HP site.
- Run the software by double-clicking the 123 HP Laserjet M234dwe Printer Setup file.
- Accept the EULA and click Continue.
- Connect your printer to your computer.
- On the Printer found screen, check if your printer is listed in the detected printers list.
- If your printer is not detected, click the My Printer is Not Shown button and carry out the on-screen instructions.
- Once the connection is made, install the required drivers by selecting them in the setup wizard.
- Finish the rest of the instructions in the setup wizard and complete the driver installation.
HP LASERJET M234DWE WIRELESS SETUP
Using the WPS Push Button configuration:
- Verify that you have a WPS-supported wireless router.
- Place your printer close to your router.
- Go to your printer’s control panel and press the Wireless button. Hold the button for up to three seconds.
- Within the next two minutes, go to your router and press the WPS button.
- Wait for your printer to connect to your wireless network.
- Once the wireless connection is made, the wireless light stops blinking.
Installing the HP Smart App:
- First, connect your computer to the same wireless network as your printer.
- Download and install the HP Smart app.
- Run the app and accept the license agreements.
- If prompted, sign in to your HP account.
- Click the Add Printer button or the plus icon.
- Select Set Up a New Printer and carry out the on-screen instructions.
- If you are prompted to choose your connection type, select the Wireless option.
- Make the app detect your printer and print a test page to verify the wireless setup.
HP LASERJET M234DWE WIRED SETUP
The wired setup for your HP LaserJet M234dwe printer can be done using a USB cable or an Ethernet cable.
- Do not connect your printer to your computer until the setup wizard prompts.
- Make sure that you have a standard USB cable handy.
- Run the HP printer software on your computer.
- Agree to the EULA and click Continue.
- When prompted, connect the USB cable between your printer and computer.
- Verify if the USB cable is firmly connected at both end ports.
- Once your printer is detected, install the driver and complete the USB setup by printing a test page on 123 HP Laserjet M234dwe Printer Setup.
- To begin with, remove any cable connected to your printer.
- Take a standard Ethernet cable and connect one end of it to your printer’s Ethernet port. Connect the other end to your router’s LAN port.
- Using another Ethernet cable, connect your computer to your router.
- Now, run the HP printer software and carry out the on-screen instructions to make your printer detected.
- Install the required software and finish the Ethernet setup.
HP LASERJET M234DWE SCAN SETUP
Using the HP Smart app:
- Before starting the scan, turn on your printer.
- Connect your printer and computer via a USB cable or over a wireless network.
- Next, place the original document on the scanner glass.
- Launch the HP Smart app on your computer.
- If prompted, sign in to your HP account.
- Ensure that your printer is selected in the app.
- Click the Scan tile.
- Specify the scan settings required for the document you are scanning.
- Preview the scanned document and click Scan.
- Now, the document will be scanned and saved to your computer.
HP LASERJET M234DWE COPY SETUP
- To make copies, you have to place the original document on the scanner glass as the first step.
- Next, press the Menu button on the control panel.
- Specify the copy settings as per the requirements.
- Input the number of copies using the keys on the control panel.
- Finally, press the Copy button to make copies using your HP LaserJet M234dwe printer.
HP LASERJET M234DWE TROUBLESHOOTING
If your HP printer is not working as expected, troubleshooting is the only way to make everything normal. Some common errors like printer offline, paper jam, connection error, copy issue, and scan issue can be resolved quickly after identifying the actual cause. Here we have discussed some troubleshooting steps to make the printer work normally. Go through the steps and fix the printer. In case you need assistance in resolving your printer issues, contact us by clicking the Call button on this page.
HP LASERJET M234DWE PRINTER OFFLINE
If your HP LaserJet M234dwe printer status is offline on your Windows computer, get it back online by following the troubleshooting steps given below.
- First, check if your printer is turned on.
- Next, verify if the connection between your printer and computer is stable.
- On your computer, open Control Panel and click the Devices and Printers tab.
- Locate and right-click your printer icon from the available list.
- Select the See what’s printing option and cancel the pending print jobs.
- Click the Printer tab and deselect the Use Printer Offline option.
- If you have not yet set your printer as default on your computer, right-click the printer icon and choose the Set as default printer option.
- If the status remains unchanged, restart the Print Spooler service.
HP LASERJET M234DWE IS NOT PRINTING
Is your HP LaserJet M234dwe printer not printing your document? We have your back covered. Try these troubleshooting steps.
- Start by checking the printer status. If your printer is turned off, restart it.
- Next, check if the USB cable is firmly connected at both end ports.
- If you have connected the devices over a wireless network, check the wireless settings.
- You can also make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor diagnostic tool to fix the connection issues automatically.
- On your computer, open the Print dialog box and check if you have selected your printer’s name in the drop-down menu.
- Click on Preferences or Properties and verify the print settings in the window that appears.
- Click OK and retry to print your document.
- Now, the printing issue must be resolved. In case the problem persists, reinstall the printer driver. If you need tech help to perform the 123 HP LaserJet M234dwe printer setup, call us.