HP Laserjet LJPro M130NW Printer
- Easy installation.
- Good print quality.
- Supports USB, Ethernet and Wireless network.
- Duty cycle up to 12000 pages.
- Provides high-speed printing.
- Compatible with Air Print and ePrint.
- Supports Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
How to Install HP LJPro M130Nw
You primarily need to prepare for the printer setup by checking the requirements to prepare for the network connection setup and driver installation. Switch on the HP Laserjet Pro M130NW printer and check if it is in a ready state. Do not plug in the cable until you are prompted to do so. Select your desired network connection. Use the USB cable to form a connection between the printer and the computer. Choose your printer model from the list that appears on the panel and then modify the printer settings by following the on-screen instructions.
- Step 1 : Discard the packing materials from the printer, then fix the paper tray by inserting the pegs into the correct slots and then pull out and unfold the tray extender.
- Step 2 : View the back of the box as the contents may vary by country/region. Now, connect the power cord to the power supply and the electrical outlet.
- Step 3 : Switch on the HP Laserjet Pro M130NW printer and then set the language and country/region. Select Basic Settings, then type the Date in the correct two-digit format and then enter OK.
- Step 4 : Now, make sure that you type the time in the correct format, HH: MM (01:45), then set AM or PM and then select the OK option. Load plain and white paper in the main paper tray and then make sure that you slide the paper-width guide to its outermost position.
- Step 5: It is recommended to ensure that you insert the stack of paper print-side down along the right side of the paper tray and then move on to the next step. Also, ensure that the stack of paper aligns with the right and back edges of the tray and fits below the line marking in the tray.
- Step 6 : Now, remove the new cartridge from its package and discard the tape from it. Ascertain that you insert the cartridges into their respective slots.Close the front access door, then select Setup on the printer’s control panel and then choose the Align Cartridge option. Now, you need to select OK.
Driver manual download
In certain cases, once you complete the printer setup, you may be unable to print even after installing the printer driver. This denotes that you need to install an updated printer driver and software compatible with your PC and HP Laserjet Pro M130nw printer. You can also refer the manual for any clarifications. Note that the driver file for Windows system will be in the .exe format and for your Mac PC, .dmg is the format of the driver file. The guidelines to download the driver for both Windows and Mac are here. Get to know how to install the driver on your PC by following the instructions that are given below.
- You need to tap the Start button that can be found in the lower-left corner of the desktop. Note that Windows 10 easily manages your driver updates through the Windows update utility.
- Now, select the Settings button that is on the left side of the Start menu. Tap Update & security. If you are unable to notice this option, tap Home in the upper-left corner.
- Choose the Windows Update option in the navigation menu on the left side of the window. Now, tap Check for updates so that Windows checks for any available updates, including updated drivers.
- Select Install updates to download the updates. Restart the computer after installation if prompted. Once the driver update process is complete, you may receive a pop-up message.
- Choose the Close button. Also, close Device Manager and then restart your computer, even if you’re not prompted to do so. Select the desired network connection and then choose the apt print job.
- Select the printer model from the list that appears and ascertain that the OS version is correct. Now, tap the Apple menu that gives updates of the driver for your Mac hardware.
- Click the App Store option to open the Updates tab in the App Store. In case there are any available updates for your hardware, it will be listed. Now, move on to the next step.
- Select the Update All button to download the available updates. You can also select just install any available driver updates option. Ensure that you wait for the updates to download and install.
- Now, download the driver by following the on-screen instructions. Note that in certain situations, your PC may prompt to restart after the installation process. You can now proceed to the next step.
- Choose the Add printer option, then select the desired network connection and then based on the print job select the apt printer function. For any further information, you can contact us on the Toll-free.
After gathering the network name and password, switch on the router, printer and computer. Ensure that the printer and PC are connected to the same wireless network. Switch on the printer and place it close to the computer in such a way that it is within the range of the router. Click the Wireless icon, then select Settings and then click Wireless Setup Wizard. Double-click the driver file in the browser downloads bar and finish the connection setup and driver installation by following the instructions on the screen. For any printer support, reach our experts on the Toll-free number.
Collect the network name and password and then switch on the router, printer and computer. Verify that your PC and the HP Laserjet Pro m130nw printer are connected to the same wireless network. Turn on the HP Laserjet Pro M130NW printer and place it close to the system in such a way that it is within the range of the router. Type the printer model, then select the file name in the browser downloads bar. Now, choose the printer model under the Bonjour list option and complete the printer setup by following the on-screen instructions.
Replace the toner catridge
Step 1: Replace the cartridge
In order to replace the cartridge, open the front door, then hold the blue handle on the toner cartridge drawer and then carefully pull it out. Now, you can proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Remove the wrap
Carefully grasp the handle on the toner cartridge. Remove the new toner cartridge package from the box, then discard the unwanted wrap and then pull the release tab on the packaging to remove it.
Step 3: Insert the cartridge
Carefully rock the toner cartridge back and forth to distribute the toner and then insert the new toner cartridge into the drawer. Ensure that the color chip on the cartridge matches with the drawer’s chip.
Step 4: Secure the cartridge
Push the toner cartridge drawer into the HP Laserjet Pro M130NW printer, then shut the front door to secure the cartridge and also ascertain that the cartridge is placed properly. You can try printing a test page.
123-hp.chat website is a third-party independent service provider for technical assistance for many major brands of hardware, software and other peripherals. The brand names, images, trademarks, product and services of third parties and others on this website are only for reference and to furnish information.