HP Laserjet Pro M148DW Printer Driver
An installation disc comprising the driver for the HP Laserjet Pro M148DW printer is supplied along with the printer. If the driver on the CD is not compatible with your operating system or outdated, you can download the most recent version of the driver using the Driver Download button provided on the page or from the manufacturer’s site.
HP Laserjet Pro M148DW Manual
Manuals are essential for reference purpose. All the HP printers are supplied with a manual booklet printed with all the necessary information about the printer, and the instructions for handling it. The PDF form of the manual is still easier to refer. You can download it using the Manual Download button provided on the page.
HP Laserjet Pro M148DW Printer Driver Download for windows
- Open the manufacturer’s site, and go to the Software and Driver Downloads section. Type the printer model, and make sure the operating system and the version are correct.
- When the Let’s identify your product to get started page opens, select the Printer option. Type the printer model again. Click Submit.
- If you want to change the operating system, click the Change option, and manually choose your operating system.
- Click the Drivers option, and select the Download option against the Full feature software package. Proceed with the installation.
- To get the driver in a single click, click the Driver Download button provided on the page.
HP Laserjet Pro M148DW Printer Driver Download for Mac
- Go to the manufacturer’s site, and select the printer’s name.
- Download the HP Easy Start software, and wait until the file downloads.
- Open the file from the Downloads folder or browser bar, and continue with the installation.
- If the HP Easy Start does not download, opt the full feature driver. The file saves with a .dmg extension.
- Proceed with the installation.
HP Laserjet Pro M148DW Printer Driver Installation
- Insert the CD into the computer’s hard drive.
- Click My Computer, and double-click the CD drive in the Devices and drives section.
- Give a double-click the Setup file to open the installer window.
- Keep following the on-screen instructions to install the printer software.
- If the above steps did not prove to be helpful, open the C drive on your computer after inserting the CD into the computer.
- Click the disc drive to view the contents of the CD. Copy all the files from the folder.
- Create a new folder and name it HP Software, and paste them in the HP Software folder.
- Search for Run on your Windows, and hit Enter.
- When the Run window opens, type C: \HP Software\setup.exe, and hit Enter again.
- Keep following the prompts displayed on the screen to install the software. After the software installs, delete the HP Software that you have created.
How to install HP Laserjet Pro M148DW printer driver without CD?
- Locate the .exe file (Windows OS) or .exe file (Mac) in your Downloads folder, and double-click it to begin the installation.
- Read and respond to each setup screens of the installer until the installation is complete.
- Alternately, for Windows OS, you can use the Windows built-in driver. Search for the device installation on your Windows OS.
- Select the Change device installation settings from the list of results, and click the Yes option on the dialog box that opens.
- Select the Save Changes option, and proceed with the guidelines below for connecting the printer.
- Inset one end of a USB cable into the printer and the other end into the computer.
- When the computer displays a Found new hardware window, do as per the prompts on the window to install the driver.
- For Mac, follow the steps below to install the driver using the Apple Software update.
- Click the Apple menu and open the System Preference window. Select the Print and Fax or Printers and Scanners option.
- Choose the Laserjet printer’s name from the list of Printers. If the Laserjet printer is listed, remove and re-add it.
- Click the Print Using menu, and select the printer’s name. Click Add.
- Click the Download and install option if prompted, and then try printing a document for verifying the setup.